The Soft Afton's ✨ 2 ✨

Sorry for no update im being lazy like Boboiboy ice 💀
Gotta move my Lazy Ass
Anyways enjoy the story OwO
---------------------------------
Y/n's POV
Nah I don't wanna kill them,maybe uhHHHh god think Y/n THINK!..Wait hmm oh! Maybe dad can help me with these fucking disgusting things! Maybe some toture would be nice hehe! off to go too dad! OwO
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This mf ass is heavy af now that i see it more carefully somehow they look liked dad and glitchtrap..maybe they are just fakers? Neh who knows ill just toture them later and kill them with my ✨ F A M O U S ✨ Butterfly breathing uwu gotta put poison tho i forgot to wipe it with poison wtf 💀..
-----------------------------------
3rd Person POV
"DADDDDD!" Y/n shouted who knows it could be heard miles away heck even william jumped and fell down flat to his face HAHA,William ran too where Y/n is asking what does she need untill..he saw the disgusting creatures that looked like himself and glitchtrap one of his killing spree buddy.
"What do you need Y/n? also who is that? it look ugly" william asked.
"dad i need your help calling mom,nii-san Michael and chris and nee-san lizzy here and now i will explain later im gonna patrol around the house too see if there is more random ppl that almost looked like us i already prepared few sleeping kunai's" Y/n Answered.
"alright then becareful" william said.
Y/n nodded as she put the disgusting creatures to a wall and tie them with a new rope,as william run upstairs to get her other family members Y/n patrol around the house too see if there is more fakers.
She found 3 fakers which looked like chris,lizzy and Michael but different. After making them sleep she drag them one by one with her thunder breathing and tie them the same like fake william and fake glitchtrap. She continued only too find 2 people that now looked like clara and ennard. Doing the same thing she did too the other fakers, she continued patrol again finding a person that looked like her, Suprised she quickly threw her kunai to ther person's back making it fall down. Y/n drag her and tie her up and patrolled again too see nobody else around she goes back and saw her parents and siblings waiting there for a explanation.
~ After Explaining Because author have a lazy ass ~
"So Your Saying..This Is A Weird Version Of Us Like Inverted??" Mother Sayed
"Yes" I Replied
"Well They Looked Weak I Mean Why Is This Inverted Dad Is Wearing A Fucking Skirt Pfft-" Michael Said
"To Be Honest You're Right Michael HAHA,I Look Like A Fucking Cringe Creature" Dad Said..
"Ey Wanna Set Trap For Them? I'll Say This Is A 'Lovely' Prank For Them To Prove They Are Immortal Or Dead Like Us"
"Sure Lil Sis Great Idea Heh.." Michael Agrees Same With Others.

~~~~~~••
What Will Happened Will The Soft Aftons Survive? Who Cares Abt The Anyways LMAO.