6

(Public announcement I tallied up all the votes for who Kind should date and I will reveal that later on in the chapter or it may be revealed early in the chapter.)

Kind POV

Okay so today starts spirit week and today's outfit was twin day so me and London decided we would match each other. And we had Sev take our picture at school. But we all been deciding if we should all buy a house together.

G.Baby_Kindly

Baby_Kindly

291.37K likes this post
It's the fact @G.Baby_London taller than me and I'm older
Comments Disabled

I walked to first period and seen Sev and Silent in they usual seats. So I went to mine and got on my phone. They said since it was spirit week we won't really be doing anything. I also heard that we were gonna start wearing uniform to school. And that would be next week. But today seemed like it was a little boring really. I also heard that everyday after lunch we going to the gym and a few of the sports player gets to put on a game against each other.

Lunch

When we got to lunch I seen that London was already at the table with Sev so I walked over to them and texted Demario.

Maybe✨🖇

Say where bout you at

I'm in the parking lot about to go get something to eat

Oh shit I'm about to come just give me like 2 minutes

I exited off of our message thread. And grabbed my backpack and told Sev and London I'm going to get something to eat. I got to the parking lot and seen him by his car. I walked up to him and hugged his waist. He wrapped his arm around my waist and hugged me back. I walked to passenger side and got in. When I got in the car I decided to send the house I was looking at to the group chat.

Familia❄️😈