5

Shoutouts:
helovedraco
jamayaxmya
theonlyanimelover

(Thank you three for commenting on chapter 3 and I will start doing shoutouts to the first 3 comments in every chapter so if you want a shoutout then comment anything and I'll give you one in the next chapter. Also Ace is taken but silent and DK is tied so please decide who she's going to date.)

Kind POV

I just woke up to Silent laying on top of me shirtless and the rest of the gang on my floor with blankets and pillows. They pushed try outs a little closer because spirit week is coming up so I have try out this afternoon. I looked at the time and seen it was currently 6:57 and I had to get up. I pushed Silent off me and went to take a shower. The whole gang said we were going to match today. We had on out rugrats hoodie, black jeans, and playground 13's.

We said we were going to all go to the mall for spirit week

We said we were going to all go to the mall for spirit week. But first I had to get my duffle bag packed. After I packed all my stuff I ran downstairs and hopped in my car. I'm thinking of getting a customized Hellcat or Rolls Royce. Then Silent and London and Sev hopped in the car with me too. I drove to school and we went through security and all that good bullshit. We all separated to our classes until lunch.

Lunch

Class had been boring so far but me and Silent on our way to get McDonalds because they had some spaghetti and we didn't want that.

Tryouts

So I'm in the locker room putting on my clothes and stuff for tryouts.

We stretched first and then she divided us up to 2 teams

We stretched first and then she divided us up to 2 teams. So we could go against each other and see who qualifies to be on the team.

So it was a few of us that made it like a solid 10 or 11 but everybody else were put out. But the coach started talking about what the team is and how we practice and stuff. We practice with the basketball teams. And we all get jerseys today depending on our size. I had to get an extra small in top and shorts. And we had to wear some bred 11's and I had to get a size 4 in those. She said if we pay early she'll give you your stuff early. Me and London both were now on the team. She was leaving with me since she was coming to the mall with us. But we had to take showers and stuff. I dropped off Silent and London at Ace house and me and Sev went and took showers. And got dressed.