8

Kind POV

Okay so today is Wednesday and I'm getting ready with Silent. I already dressed Diamond. Wait let me go back to yesterday after the house was done.

14 hours ago

So me and Silent just told the gang that we were going to adopt a kid today. And we asked if they wanted to come. They agreed and we all left out to the adoption center. When we got there London was acting weird so I called my daddy so he could talk to her and also help us.

Big GG💚🐍✨
Connecting...

Aye wassup Kindly

Talk to London and I'm finna adopt a kid

What's wrong with her

She here with me and I guess she gets a bad feeling

Hand her the phone

I handed her the phone and she walked outside for about 5 minutes then came back and handed me the phone.

So who all you checked out

I see this one little girl playing by herself I think I want her

Let me see

I walked over there and we started talking to her. She said she didn't have a name and she was 2. And I knew from the jump that I wanted her. So I called Demario over and told him that I wanted her. He said he was okay with whatever I wanted. So I picked her up and felt that she had on a pamper or pull up. And it felt like it was full. I rolled my eyes and walked up to the lady desk.

Kind-We want her
Ms.Taylor-Are you sure. She doesn't have a name. She pee in the bed and is a terrible child.
Silent-We didn't ask about all that but we want her
Ms.Taylor-Follow me to my office

We followed her to her office and then we had to come up with her a name. So I said let's name her Diamond. But then came a middle name and last name. We decided to give her Demario last name. And her middle name would Kansas. We asked the lady if she had any allergies or anything she's allergic we needed to know about. She said that she can't eat anything involves oatmeal. And she can't use coco butter. We nodded and signed the papers as her legal guardians. We decided that when we leave school tomorrow we'll go to the mall. But we did need to go to the store for her some necessities.

8 hours ago

We in Walmart right now since it closes at 10:00. But it's currently 8:57 and we need to get her some things. We did have underwear for girls in her room already so we took off her pull up and put her in that. And I gave her one of my little sister shirts and shorts from when she was 3.

(Kind had a little sister when she was 7 and her sister was 3 but her sister died. Her sister had a heart attack in her sleep and died. When her sister was born she almost died from heart complications. And Kind got all the clothes that she had.)

I got her 3 packs of pampers and a couple of sippy cups. We bought her a couple of outfits and some pacifiers.

6:34 am

Now that leads us back to now. With me and Demario getting dressed. We were matching today and we were trying to figure out what shoes exactly did we want to wear. We had our whole outfit together but we were arguing about the shoes. I wanted to wear our white forces. And he wanted us to wear our all white foams. He finally decided that we were going to wear our forces and put them on. Now I had to do me and Diamond hair. I wanted to do her hair first. So I put her two little buns in her head and did her edges. Then I installed my wet and wavy long lace wig. But I didn't want it completely wet so it was damp. Then I went outside with Kansas in my arms and took her to the garage to take her picture so I could post it and Demario was going to post our picture on his account. Or the other way around.

G.Baby_Kindly✔️

Liked by janiameshall and 472

Liked by janiameshall and 472.1K others
My princess is so pretty😊✨👑
Comments:
@nbayoungboy-my grandchild already in yezzy's
@saedemario-daddy's princess
@swavey_lee-niece
↪️@saucy_sev-damn didn't even know you still claimed her as yo sister
↪️say swea thought I was such a hoe to you

Saedemario✔️

Liked by pyt

Liked by pyt.naveah and 26.9K others
Me and mines forever straight🖤❄️
Comments Disabled

I logged out of Instagram and put Kansas in my lap and we pulled out the driveway. We made it to her daycare and signed her in. Then we left to school. When we got there he cut the car off and I put on come more lip gloss and put my lashes on. I turned towards him and seen him already looking at me.

Kindly-what
Demario-you just pretty that's all
Kindly-thank you baby

I leaned over and gave him a kiss. He grabbed my neck and kissed me deeper. I pulled away after a good 5 minutes and seen my lip gloss on his lips.

Kindly-bae my lip gloss on you
Demario-mhmm
Kindly-you gon wipe it off
Demario-yea

After I put some more lip gloss on and he wiped his lips we got out the car. And seen a bunch of kids who in a relationship matching. And the ones who not they just got on they regular clothes. We walked to the spot we all meet up at before class and seen only Naveah there but DK was standing there with her. So we walked to them and seen them matching too. And I guess a couple of kids were confused because they have never seen his face or something.

After School

So we on our way to go pick up Kansas so we can go change clothes then go to the mall and stuff so we can get her some more clothes and other stuff. But we also needed to buy outfits for tomorrow. Tomorrow's dress code was back in the day. We didn't know who we were going as but we did know that we wanted our outfits to somewhat tie in together.

Back at home

So we just got home and I spent 10,000 dollars on my baby and De spent 15,000. His ass always wanna be extra. But we just made it home and I put her in the tub and bathe her with her soap and put her lotion on her. Then I put her in a pamper and some socks. Then I went in my room and seen De laying on the bed with his arm around his eyes and his hand in his basketball shorts. I laughed and went to take a shower.