Stubborn

(Y/n)'s eyes fluttered open, binds still on him, wincing at his headache, which was worse than before, and this time there was a rope in his mouth. He was in a new room, this one was simple, a futon and an oil lamp. The room was dim, the shoji doors out to the rest of infinity fortress having a water design.

"Oh you're awake..." a meek voice called out, the owner being Tomioka Giyu, the Former Water Pillar, now Upper Moon 2, sitting a little ways away from (Y/n) on the ground.

(Y/n) kept his jaw clenched on the rope, avoiding looking at the demon.

Giyu walked closer to (Y/n), observing him, even going as far as to lightly touch (Y/n)'s shoulder and neck. His touch was light as a feather, and if (Y/n) wasn't paying attention he would've missed it.

"They let you live... I wonder why." He muttered, back away from (Y/n)'s scrutinizing look.

Next thing he knew, he felt sharp claws digging into the sides of his face.

"Don't look at me like that." He ordered, snarling at (Y/n), who just closed his eyes in defiance. The claws dug father into his cheek, warm blood trailing down his face like tears.

A scoff was heard, before he withdrew his hand from (Y/n), and took a deep sigh.

The sound of something scraping on the ground sounded, making (Y/n)'s eyes open. There was a tray with a bowl, with what looked like slop in it.

"Eat." Giyu ordered, (Y/n) raising an eyebrow. Giyu walked behind (Y/n) and cut the rope on his jaw and wrists, his jaw stiff from being like that for at least an hour or two. His wrists had burns form the rope rubbing constantly, and was raw from the rope being too tight.

"Now eat." He ordered, pushing the tray closer.

(Y/n) sat defiantly, not moving an inch, while Giyu seemed to be getting more annoyed by the second.

They stared at each other, both their glares intense, when Giyu jerked his head and eyes away from (Y/n)'s glare like he'd been physically hurt.

(Y/n) realized his resolve was weak, "Tomioka Giyu, the Former Water Pillar." (Y/n) started, reaching for the spoon on the tray, twirling it in his fingers, "Quite the strong Pillar, and known for being a man of few words." (Y/n) threw the spoon in the air before catching it in his hand. "Though known for being quite the loner, being disliked by many within the Corp." (Y/n) snapped the wooden spoon in his hand, a sickening crack echoing in the room, "Now hated among mankind." He dropped the pieces of the wooden spoon onto the tatami mats, each pieces hitting the ground making a deafening clunk.

Giyu himself felt his temper boiling, but bit his lip and gulped down the profanities he wanted to yell at the defiant Pillar.

"You don't know what you're talking about." He muttered, not wanting to stay near (Y/n) any longer. He did just that, he opened the shoji doors out, and slammed them shut behind him.

Later

(Y/n) had fallen asleep sitting up, falling asleep on guard.

"Are you alive?" A male voice asked, a finger flicking the Pillar's forehead.

(Y/n) opened his eyes slowly, not looking amused in the slightest.

"Yes I'm alive." He answered flatly, not saying more than he needed to. (Y/n) looked around, he was in a new room this one being much more fancy than Upper Moon Two's.

Uzui hummed and got up, sitting five feet in front of (Y/n).

"Farther." He ordered, making Uzui raise an eyebrow how he was ordering him around despite being the one bound. Except he was curious so he complied, wondering where this was going.

Once he was six feet away from him, (Y/n) seemed satisfied, nodding his head once in satisfaction.

Uzui tilted his head, "Why have me move?" He asked.

"Now I can't get your disease." (Y/n) yawned, his eyes tearing up form the yawn.

He scowled at this, clearly offended by (Y/n)'s words, "Shut up scrub, I'm a god, you're a mere human! What do you know?" Uzui hissed, the slits in his eyes narrowing like a cat.

(Y/n) observed that he was a very self conscious person, "I'd think you know exactly what I do, seeing as you're the former Sound Pillar, having hearing capable of hearing people's thoughts." (Y/n) pretended to praise him, Uzui puffing his chest up in pride.

Though (Y/n)'s face then turned bored, "Though honestly, you were kind of a sucky pillar." He admitted easily, Uzui's face dropping into anger, "And now you're only Upper Moon Nine, kinda a downgrade from my point of view." (Y/n) kept riling him up, "You're behind that lonely bastard who was with me earlier." (Y/n) smirked when he saw Uzui get riled up like he wanted.

But instead of lashing out, he said something unexpected.

"You're quite interesting." He licked his lips, "I'm glad I voted for you to stay." He cooed, making (Y/n) look at him in disgust.

(Y/n) scowled, not liking where this going, shuffling farther away from Uzui, disgusted by his behavior.

"Bring the lonely bastard back, he wasn't a pervert at least." (Y/n) glared down at him, despite Uzui being the one standing.

Uzui put his hand over his heart in fake hurt, "Here I thought we were getting along." He pouted, though (Y/n) could see the lust in his eyes.

"Never." He said flatly, not jesting Uzui.

"Never say never." He winked at (Y/n), before quickly giving him a kiss on her forehead and running away.

(Y/n) aggressively tried to wipe where Uzui kissed with his bound arms, though was a futile attempt.

Next thing he new, the room faded before his eyes, finding himself in a new room.

"Moshi Moshi!"