Get him !

Jugheads pov

I was walking home from school while listening to my music to help me find my way home when I felt my cane hit something hard "Watch where your going wednesday adams" I-I'm sorry I couldn't see you "Of course you couldn't your the mayors selfish son so obviously you don't pay attention to people in front of you" I got tears in my eyes, I wasn't selfish nor did I intend to run into her " It's your fault music is banned, it's your fault I'll never be a singer, and all because you only want yourself to listen to music and no one else to !" I put one of my earbuds back into my ear so that I could find my way to a near by bench " Why the hell are you ignoring me ?" Hey siri play Romeo and juliet audio book, I started listening to the audio book trying to ignore the girl yelling at me, because she was making me feel horrible about myself.

"Hey asshole I'm talking to you" I kept ignoring her, I didn't want to listen to her anymore "Fine, lucky I am so close to my house because my good friend and neighbor archie andrews hates you too and I'm about to call him to teach you a lesson" I thought she was bluffing so I brushed it off "So your the ass who got music banned and the one who ran into my friend right" "I told you he doesn't speak arch" "Don't worry betty I'll get him to speak" when everything was quiet and I could only hear my audio book playing I took out my sandwich since I didn't eat it at lunch, after I took a few bites I felt someone punch me in the face, and I felt it again but this time I heard my phone fall to the ground and break "It's your fault betty will never become a singer and that I will never become a musician" I quickly got out of the bench and started to feel around the sidewalk for my phone "Is that all you care about your phone ?!" I heard the boy say, I-I n-need my phone "No you don't, your just a privileged brat" I gave up on my phone since I did hear it crack and got back up until the red head punched me again sending me to the ground (btw he can still see color and light) once I was on the ground he started kicking me, I slowly started to crawl away because I could not get up.

My phone was broken so I couldn't find my way back home, I didn't know I was just going in circles until I heard what sounded like music, I got up and started walking towards the music "Why the hell are you on my front yard ?! I heard a woman ask, I-I got lost and I just followed the music "Shit your the mayors son aren't you" Don't worry I wont be telling my father about you playing music, you actually helped me because... you see I am visually impaired and my dad banned music to keep it from interfering with my music because music somehow helps me find my way around town "Oh I'm so sorry, here come in it looks like you've been bruised up pretty badly" Yeah, it was some red headed guy and this other girl I heard him call her betty but I don't know who they are "Well betty is my daughter and I'm sorry about her-" jughead, jughead jones "Well then jughead lets get you cleaned up shall we" After she cleaned me up she called my father and he picked me up.

Bettys pov

I couldn't believe that me and archie just beat up the mayors kid, I mean you would think he knows how to defend himself but he didn't even try "Lizbeth what the hell is wrong with you and archie, assaulting and beating up that poor boy" he deserves it mom he got music banned "Lizbeth he is- never mind it is not my place to say but mayor jones wants you to marry his son now" I am not marrying that asshole mom "Yes you are elizabeth I've aready signed the contract and the contract says that you must help jughead and carry his child" Are you crazy mom he is selfish "I don't want to hear it betty you are getting married tomorrow and that's final.

*At the wedding*

"Do you elizabeth cooper take Forsythe pendleton jones the third to be your lawfully wedded husband as long as you both shall live" Not like I have a choice "Lizbeth" fine, I do "Alright then you may now kiss the bride" Yeah not happening preisty.

*On their honey moon* 

Hey jughead come read whats in the newspaper "I-can you read it for me please" why didn't you learn how to read ? "I could read once" what happened you just made yourself stupid then "No betty, I-you don't understand" then tell me so I can understand "I'm visually impaired betty, I can only see color and light" oh my god jug... I'm so sorry "For what ?" making archie beat you up "Betts it's ok, you didn't know" so why did your dad ban music then ? "Because any other music that interferes with the music I am listening to causes me to get lost, because somehow music helps me get around town and not get lost" I kissed him and said, I'm sorry juggie "Betts it's ok, lets just go upstairs ok" 

When we got upstairs we layed in bed, after a while I put my arms around jughead and hugged him tight, I love you juggie "I love you too betts"