Trouble

Jugheads pov

I woke up, already dreading the day since betty got me a stupid caretaker "Hello mr. Jones I am donna your caretaker, your wife and I spoke over the phone and I know all about your illness" It's not an illness, and look I don't need a caretaker so could you please just leave, I decided to lie to see if she would leave so I said, my wife usually takes care of me "Well your wife is not here mr. Jones she left with a friend named veronica I believe, she said they would be out shopping" Look donna I don't need anyones help so could you please just leave "I'm sorry Mr. Jones but that will not be possible so please just work with me"

I was getting really annoyed at this caretaker so I just ignored her, I am doing perfectly fine on my own "Alright Mr. Jones I have your medication that you need to take" I don't take any medication "Mr. Jones the medication is for your eyesight to get better" *chuckles* if you were a real caretaker you would know that medication will not help my eyes only a surgery will do that, so are you even a real caretaker donna ? "Fine I'm not, I just wanted to do this" I felt her sit on my lap and straddle me, she started kissing me but I pushed her off.

What the hell is wrong with you donna ! "Why did you push me off ?" donna just because I can't see it doesn't mean I don't have feelings and instincts, just get out of my house and don't come back "Fine!" after donna left I put my earbuds in and decided to go to pops,  as I was walking to pops my cane hit something "Jug what the hell are you doing out of the house ?!" I got hungry so I'm going to pops "Jug the caretaker I hired was supposed to make you food, I'm paying her good money to take care of you" you mean paying her my money, and spending my money by shopping, the so called caretaker you hired isn't even a caretaker do you know what she did ? she straddled me and started kissing me until I pushed her off, she also tried to roofie me
" Jug are you making all of this up just so I get rid of her ?" why the hell would I make this up, you know what never mind I'm going to pops "Jug, I'm sorry" no your not betty "Juggie look I'm just overwhelmed, I'm sorry I truly am" do you promise to let me do what I want on my own, and to stop hiring caretakers for me ? "I promise" ok then, it's fine just go home I will be back in an hour "Okay" she said as she kissed my cheek, I then heard her walking away so I started walking to pops again.

Betty's pov

I wanted to show jughead how sorry I was, and I also wanted to surprise him when he got home so I bought some lingerie and waited for jug to get home, even if jughead couldn't see what I was wearing, he could still feel what I was wearing "Betty I'm back" jug yelled from downstairs, come upstairs juggie I said "What's up ?" he said as he stood in the doorway earbuds in, I walked up to him and said, juggie I have a surprise for you " What is it ? another caretaker"no, just feel what I have on, I said as I grabbed his hand and put it on my top piece of lingerie "Are you wearing what I think your wearing ?" maybe "Why ?" I thought maybe we could do what your dad said "I-I'm not sure betty, I mean I can't even see you, only the color of your hair and the color of what you are wearing" well then those two things can guide you juggie "A-are you sure ?" yes juggie I'm sure, (they do the devils dirty work).

Jughead's pov

I woke up and slowly started to remember the events from last night, I smiled to myself but I was still in shock about what we did last night "Good morning jug" I heard betty say, g-good morning betty, I replied back nervously " So listen.. about last night, it can't happen again" W-why not ? "It's just that uhm.. last night I was drunk, before you came home, Veronica came over and we talked and had some drinks so I literally had no idea what the hell was going on" Is that all ? "No, I also... cheated on you with Archie" Do you regret it, cheating on me ? "N-no" I- I really don't know what to say Betty "I'm sorry Jughead, I am" It's fine, I'm used to it, I said while standing up and putting on my pants "Where are you going ?" Downstairs.