𝟎𝟎𝟒☁︎

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

♫ 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐞𝐭?♫

lately you've been hanging out with katsuki and his friends, or as they call themselves, the "bakusqaud."

you thought it was cute that he had a group named after him.

and after hanging out with them for a while, you were able to see how much he actually enjoyed their company.

the night before, you had finally gotten the new「favorite color and brand」matching backpack and shoes set.

you were really excited to show it off. after all, you had an amazing style that no one could deny.

you put on your new shoes and throw on your backpack over your school uniform and head out the door.

on the walk to school you were feeling that feeling that you get when you get something new.

you just felt amazing and nothing could bring you down.

"hey y/n!"

you look behind you to see itsuka walking with your group of friends.

"hey guys!"

itsuka gasp. "are those the new「favorite shoe brand」you wanted to get the other day?!"

you smirk feeling confident. "you know it!"

she then looks to see if you had the matching backpack, surely you did.

"girl you are looking better than usual today!"

you laugh while covering your mouth. "stooooop!!"

"yes y/n, you look extravagant."

"you look good, but not as good as i do."

tetsutestu rolls his eyes. "ignore him y/n, you look manlier than ever!"

you laugh at his characteristically use of manly.

"thanks tetsu!"

you guys continue to make small talk as you get stares from people.

you had just bought the most expensive thing「favorite brand」has ever sold.

you were bound to be the center of attention.

people wondered if you were rich, got a special discount, some even contemplated on the thought of you stealing it.

you were honestly feeling yourself until you noticed the stares.

it made you feel like they were watching your every move.

but nonetheless, you kept your head held high, and walked to your destination.

after school was over, people were still talking about you

you had yet to see the bakusquad and it kinda bugged you.

you were kind of excited to show off your outfit to your new friends.

but they were nowhere in sight.

you groan and head towards the exit of the school.

"Y/N!"

and you turn around to see mina running to you as she jumps in your arms.

mina cries. "i've missed youuuu!"

you laugh. "mina, we just saw each other yesterday."

she gets off of you and pouts. "yeah well, i wish you were in our class."

you put a hand on your chin. "nah, you guys are always getting into some type of trouble and i can barely run."

she shoves that aside. "ANYWAYS, i heard everyone talking about you, and girl lemme tell you, YOU DID NOT DISAPPOINT!"

you cry. "MINAAAAA!"

the rest of the bakusquad continues to shower you with complements.

you then look at katsuki who's standing in the corner.

with no delay, you walk over to him. "hey bakugo!"

he tsk his teeth.

you smirk. "have you seen my sweet shoes, and my new backpack yet?"

he looks you up and down.

you gulp.

"you look like that d*mn deku."

and he walks off.

you knew that katsuki didn't like izuku at all, so your face cast over. "oh."

but katsuki was too far away to see the look of disappointment on your face.

»»——⍟——««

Have you seen my sweet shoes, and my new backpack yet?