𝟎𝟎𝟗☁︎

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

♫ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰, 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐮𝐭 ♫

.

.

.

.

the next day at school, you were back to your regular classroom, and everyone was talking about how fun their groups were.

"yeah, and midoriya's a really nice person, but he's kinda shy."

the girl, pony tsunotori, continued. "and he mumbles a lot."

you chuckled remembering the first time you met izuku and he couldn't stop mumbling.

"hey y/n, how was your group?"

you looked up to ibara who had a smile on her face. "oh, no it was fine."

itsuka, who had just joined the conversation, gave you a side eye. "no 'bakugo this' 'bakugo that'?"

you give her a small smile. "yeah, i'm thinking about giving up on him."

jaws dropped. "we're talking about this after school."

"there's nothing to-"

"hush."

and you did.

after class, you immediately dashed out of the classroom, only to be stopped by ibara's vines

"ugh- SHIOZAKI!"

"i'm sorry y/n, but this is for the greater good."

you roll your eyes.

'greater good my a*s, you're finally showing your real side.'

"now spill."

you glare at itsuka. "it's just as i said, i plan on giving up on him."

"giving up on who?"

you turn your head in the direction at the remainder of your group.

"tetsu, y/n said she's giving up on bakugo!"

"WHAT?!"

you flinch. "look, i'm not gonna stop being his friend, but after he rejected me, i decided that it would best for me to stop pursuing him."

"HE REJECTED YOU?!"

you look over at neito who yelled and had a death look in his eyes.

you then looked over to itsuka who got the message and grabbed him in her hand.

"thank you. and for some spontaneous reason, i tried to tell him my feelings on wednesday, but he shut me down with, 'we're just friends' before i could."

ibara put you down on the ground slowly. "so i guess i'm just a friend, and i promised myself that i'm gonna be okay with that."

you rub the back of your neck. "it might take a while, but one day i'll be able to look back and laugh at this."

neito mumbles stuff about how katsuki didn't deserve someone like you, and ibara, tetsutetsu and itsuka wrap you in a hug.

"you really are something else y/n."

you laugh at itsuka's words. "don't you forget it."

they release you from the hug, as you walk off to the arcade.

"the next guy you like better treat you right or he'll have to deal with me!" tetsutetsu says as he puts his fist together and activates his quirk, turning them to steel.

you laugh as you shove him. "yeah, okay, muscle man."

neito, who was recently released from itsuka's grip, rolls his eyes and scoffs. "not just right, he better treat her like the queen of his life."

you look over at neito and burst into laughter and wiggle your eyebrows. "oh, like you do monoma?"

neito's face turns red as he turns his face away from you. "huuuuh?! that's the last time i say anything nice to you!!"

you laugh. "nooooooo, monoma i was just playinggggg." and run behind him and jump on his back.

used to this, he doesn't shove you off, and he continues to give you a piggyback ride to the arcade.

you snuggle into his back.

'man, i love my friends.'

»»——⍟——««

Have you seen my sweet shoes, and my new backpack yet?