🍫♚ 𝕖vᵉ𝓡ƳσŇ𝐄'𝐒 ƒ𝒶vᵒ𝕦яι𝕋𝔼 ℱŘ𝐢𝔼nĎ 🐻👑

🍫♚ Everyone's Favourite Friend🐻👑

(This story has more than 5000 words, be noted!)

This is a Roleswap AU! Roleswap AU means that characters experience an alternate reality of where their roles or personalities are swapped! So do not be confused if their personalities are really different! Also, this book is inspired by book G3 (Everyone's favourite friend)! Their ages and classes may also be different!

characters

Emilia- A cheerful girl who enjoys her life of being rich. She's one of the richest girls in school but she treats everyone equally no matter what. She loves sports and music, but she is really bad at other subjects. Despite being clueless, she's a friendly person who gets along with everyone.

Mia- A girl with Chunnibyou syndrome. She doesn't really come to school often before. Even with a cute face, she has a cool but scary personality, even some boys in her class are scared of her.

Charles- A charming boy with a kind personality, despite being a boy he can be really shy sometimes. He's a top student and is called the 'cute boy' in school.

Corey- A boy with barely any emotions but loves hanging around with Charles, he mostly saves Charles in different situations, he doesn't really take his education seriously but he's a good student. He doesn't like to move around a lot but Charles always tells him to be more energetic.

Kim-Jiwon- The young idol in training who retired and is now studying in Sacred hearts primary school. He then became really good friends with Charles. He has a nice, kind personality to the people he likes and are friends with, especially Charles. But when it comes to the people he hates or has done terrible things to his friends, he would have a bad mouth of talking or dealing with them.

Richard- A handsome pretty boy but with a bad attitude. He's a really confident guy who is really good at mostly anything. He is also the polular boy in school. He doesn't like Charles very much, that's why he always intimidates him.

Anthony- Richard's best friend since childhood, he mostly just follows him around. He has a kind and good personality and mostly tries to stop Richard from teasing Charles. He also the son of Mrs Lawson. Even as the Hygiene monitor, he doesn't have the courage to scold or stand up to them.

I'll introduce other characters in the future but first, let's start the story!

Chapter 1- Shy boy, Charles 🌹

Charles pov:

"Mom, I'm leaving!"

"Okay! Be careful on your way to school!"

"Got it! Bye!"

I took my shoes off the shoe racket, putting them on.

"Charles, I have something important to do in the afternoon, can you come home after school to look after Sera, Nora is coming over too,"

"Ya, sure mom..."

"That's great!"

"I'll come back early after school today,"

"I am proud to have a son like you, Charles!"

I sighed walking out of the door, I actually had plans with Jiwon and Corey, I guess I can't go today...

I walked into a dark alley which is a shortcut I use to go to school, I always keep my guard on here. Why? Because who knows I might get kidnapped or even worse- Anyways- I walked down the dark alley, it was weirdly dark even if its still morning, there was stray cats wandering around here, and trash all over the ground. Suddenly, I heard dog barks coming from a corner, I didn't really want to bother them, I quickly passed the corner but noticed someone hiding in the bushes of the dogs. I couldn't just let that person hide in there forever!