"There was something missing in your eyes"

Nothing made sense.

I was In Cheshire, visiting Harry like Zayn said.  

Literally right on his doorstep. 

I had never been to his house before, never met his parents. I realized I actually didn't know much about his family, just all about him. What he liked and liked to do and disliked and everything. 

Back to my dilemma, to knock or not to knock?

I drew in a breath, to knock it was.

Three knock, was that too pushy? I didn't know. But a bright smiled woman opened the door. Her kind eyes reminded me of Harry, it had to be his mother.

"Oh! Hi there, can I help you?" Her voice was sweet, just like Harry's. Harry's was sweeter though.

"Um..." God I sounded like a buffoon, "I'm Louis, Harry's friend."

She smiled, "Ah, so you're who he's always texting."

I tried my best not to blush, shifting from foot to foot.

"I'll just go get him love," she disappeared but the door stayed open. I stayed on the doormat though, not wanting to be rude and barge in.

Suddenly I heard footsteps and my beautiful boyfriend was at the door. 

I smile.

He's changed. He's gotten taller that's for sure, probably taller than me now. His hair looks the same, maybe curlier. His eyes changed though and I wasn't sure how, his smile too. But he was still Harry, still cute and small (in my eyes). 

"Louis!" He exclaimed and instantly wrapped me up in a hug. I was shocked to say the least and let out a small 'oof.' 

"Harry! Your mum!" I whispered harshly in his ear yet I still held on to him. I missed him. A lot.

"I don't care," he said softly, "I missed you to much."

I wanted to cry, this was what I wanted to hear. Not at all what I expected. I expected to be refused to see him, for him to come down glaring at me. Yelling at me, going off on how much he hated me. No longer liked me no longer wanted to date me. I was ready for him to break up with me the second he opened the door. At least that was what had filled my dreams. 

"I missed you too baby," I said softly. 

He finally released me. I couldn't help but admire his large dimpled smile. 

"What are you doing here Lou?" He asked and suddenly the sadness and pain I had felt from the past few weeks came crashing down on me.

"You've been ignoring me." I cautiously looked into his eyes, not sure what I would find.

"What?" Not expecting confusion to be the only thing I find. He just blinked at me. Asshat.

I scoffed, "don't play dumb Harry, you've been avoiding me for weeks."

"Louis I've just gotten home, I've been busy-"

"Really Harry?" I interrupted him. He was just spewing the same excuses over and over again. But when I looked at him, he really did seem confused. 

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose to stop myself from crying, I was close, he could be so heartbreaking sometimes. "Harry," fuck my voice was shaking, "if you want to break up, fine. Just be straight up about it I can't handle you not talking to me and-"

"Louis no!" 

I was back in his arms.

"Why would you think that I don't want to break up Louis," he whispered.