'I Love KFC'

"Ok you really need to leave now, Harry should be here any second!"

"Choosing Harry over us? Jerk!" Zayn exclaimed sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and continued to shove both Liam and Zayn out of the door. 

Zayn had opted to spend the night after Liam continued away the rest of the afternoon. Until he woke up at 3 am and started banging around my kitchen.

Which led to me making Liam mac and cheese at 3 am while his boyfriend slept soundly on the couch. 

"Fucking 3 am for christs sake, I should not be awake" I had grumbled.

"Mmmmm," Liam hummed happily as he bounced on his seat. Weed seemed to really energize him. It was annoying. "It smells so good, is it done yet?" He asked impatiently. 

I gaped at him, glancing first to him then to the hardly simmering water, then back to Liam. 

"It'll be a couple more minutes," I had muttered dryly. "'It smells so good'? What the fuck Liam."

Liam had continued to pester me about the mac and cheese and even started singing. It was a bit impressive if I'm being honest, he seemed to have created a whole song about the dish being 'made in the a.m.' I wasn't listening much but caught a few phrases that were a bit clever.  

'Swimming 'round in our glasses

talking out of our asses'

A little weed and Liam became a lyrical genius.

I nearly fell asleep against the kitchen counter if it weren't for Liam bursting out in another song. This was about 'KFC.' He begged me to order some to which I responded with, 

"It's fucking three a.m. Liam, I'm going to sleep. Get your fucking boyfriend up if you want more food I'm not a fucking housewife."

Then I stomped to bed and Liam cuddled back up with Zayn.

I glared pointedly at the two, "well I doubt Harry would wake me up at 3 am just to make him food and come up with silly songs about said food being made so late."

Liam blushed.

"You're just jealous that my boyfriend is cooler than yours," Zayn retorted playfully, "if you can even call Harry that. A whole year and you haven't gotten in his pants yet."

"Relationships aren't all about sex, I don't mind waiting," I muttered.

Zayn laughed, "who are you trying to convince there mate? You're just horny and confused."

"Shut up and get out of my house Malik." I snapped and whipped my door open.

"O-Oh, Hi," Harry said shyly at the doorstep.

I smiled and pushed to greet him in but Zayn shoved past with Liam in his grasp.

"We were leaving then," Zayn muttered while giving Harry a harsh glare, "don't want to get pushed around."

I gaped at Zayn.

"Thanks for having us over," Zayn cheered to me, "see you Lou," then stomped away.

I turned back to see Harry standing with his head bowed. 

"Oh love, don't listen to Zayn," I rushed to him, wrapped an arm around his shoulders, and pulled him into my flat. "He doesn't know what he's talking about."

"It's fine," Harry said. He pulled away from my as soon as he was into the kitchen area.

I huffed as he closed in on himself, tightly winding his arms to fold across his stomach.