Precious thing stolen

The sun was slowly seeping through the curtains of Aadya's dark room. She sat in a corner looking at the now empty pizza box. Her heart was aching as there was no pizza left for her and she did not have the energy to go and get a new one. She slowly got up and walked to her fridge and opened it to see it fully empty. She collapsed on the floor, panting heavily at the sight of the empty and lonely shelves.

She frantically began searching for any slices or topping left but there were none. Pizza was like her other half and she couldn't live without it. She rushed to her room and picked up her phone quickly dialing a 10 digit number in her phone. That number belonged to none other than the one and only The detective Nysa.

There came a calm and conceited voice through the other side of the phone.

"This is The detective Nysa's assistant. What may I do for you?" the voice asked calmly.

"My pizza has been stolen and I don't know who did it." Aadya stuttered through the phone. It seemed that this was an emergency so the assistant quickly rushed to the detective's room. There sat a silhouette wearing a dark velvety cape and boots that reached her knees. The famous detective slowly turned around in her chair and eyed the assistant.

"What do you want?" she asked her assistant. "There is a girl on the phone and she needs to speak to you urgently." the assistant quickly added and handed the phone to the detective.

Aadya was already in pieces at the sight of her beloved pizza that was missing.

The detective quickly took the phone and brought it to her ear.

"Hello. This is The detective Nysa. How may I help you," the detective asked, trying to sound as calm as she could be. "Somebody has stolen my pizza and I don't know who it is." Aadya said between sobs. "Please calm down and give me your address. I will be there as soon as possible." Nysa the detective said and took out a pen and paper.

"Birminghan road 19th street. Please hurry up. I cannot live without my pizza." Aadya said breaking down again.

The detective Nysa was trying to control her laughter as this teen who couldn't live without pizza.

"You don't have obesity, obesity has you," Nysa mumbled before hanging up the phone. She got her black suitcase out and rushed out the door into her fancy self driving car.

The detective Nysa was never late to any of her cases. She reached the tall building in a minute or two and rushed up the stairs.