our meeting

"Hey! are you comimg aready" Sapnap shouted as he stood in front of the house George was going to share with a "handsome" (as George would say) stranger.

"Yeah, but i wouldn't take as long if you help me with my luggage instead of standing there like an idiot?!" George shouted loudly while trying to get his things inside the house .

But Sapnap seemed unfazed by his shouting and kept standing at the spot not moving an inch as George kept struggling with his luggage, he noticed a big shadow towering him. he looked up to see it was Dream his, roommate.

Dream smiled at him warmly, taking his luggage and helping him take it to the house they was staying at " oh hey, thanks for helping me." George said while smiling a bit.

"No problem, im always happy to help" Dream answerd happyily. " We should go and eat at the cafe i saw down the steet if you like to get , to know each other more, we are staying together after all , sapnap? would you like to join us?" "sure" sapnap say calmly.

They head to te cafe down the street that was not to far away from the house. They talk for hours there and got to know each other really well, but when it started to get darker, they decided that it was time to go scine george still had to unpack.

When the three of them arrived at the house, Dream and Sapnap noticed that George fell asleep. "Welp, take care of him , he your responsbility now you're living together now " Sapnap said as he got out the car and head to his own car.

Dream took a last glance at Sapnap as he got out and brought him gaze at George. While staring at him, he noticed just how sweet George looked when he sleeps.

Dream got out and put George in his arms, carrying him to his own room that was prepared for george with things filled with packed boxes and luggage.

As he got to George room, he carefully opened the door and gently laid the brunette on the bed. He wasnt sure if it was normal to think about someone like that, especially when you only met that person, but he just pushed those thoughts aside and walk out the room, to his room preparing himself to go to sleep too.