Day 4

"Good morning George" Dream said with a morning voice "good morning babe" then he saw George was on his chest but dream just went along with it because he liked it

"Umm what did you want for breakfast" Dream said looking down at George "I want you" then George got on top of Dream "what, but our friends are here they'll hear us"dream saying while looking up and down George body "no the went out for food"

George began taking off his and dream clothes when they were naked, George clawed down to dream crotch "George what are you doing" dream saying consider "what do you think I'm doing" then George began sucking oh dream dick "ah George" George began going faster "George- I'm close"

Then George stop "what are you doing" Dream said " I'm not going to suck you off till you cum i want to feel it inside me" then George crawl up to dream face and but his hips to dream hips "but George your not ready" " a little paint wont hurt" then George sat down on dream dick a let out a loud moan.

George began pumping up and down and that made both of them moan louder "oh George you been a good boy" one more pump and dream came "oh dream" Dream saw George was as hard as a rock "your turn" then dream turn them around which made George on the bottom and started to go in and out of that Hurt's him on the inside but it felt nice.

Dream began jacking off George for extra pleasure "oh- oh dream-I'm close" George was already dripping with pre cum "did I say my little puppy can do that" dream whisper in George ear that send shiver down George back.

Then George came "you've been a bad boy not listening to your master" Dream whisper in George ear but then they heard a knock at the door

"Hey umm what are you guys doing" sapnap said
"Nothing Sapnap just give us a minute and we'll be out there" dream saying still in the same position but the Sapnap open the door and "Dream, George"

Then he woke up from his dream

He noticed that George was on the position he wished he was in George head lay on dream chest and he slept so prettily dream didn't know why he had those kind of dream he just his roommate not more ,was this some kind of fantasy he had or what was it.

Dream looked down at George and start playing with George hair when George moved he stop so he didn't wake him up because Dream didn't want this moment to end just him and George in the same bed

A couple minutes later George woke up "hey sleepy head" dream said patting George head , then George noticed where he was at "oh shit- I'm sorry Dream I didn't mean to wake you up" George said getting up quickly "oh no it fine but can I ask you a question" Dream said sitting up "yeah hit me with it"

"what kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use" "um an expensive one why" "because your hair is so soft and smells good and fun to play with" dream notice he just exposed himself at that right moment "umm I use ****** shampoo and conditioner" ( I don't know any expensive shampoo and conditioner I'm poor ok )

"Hey why you get up so fast I liked it when you was laying on my chest"Dream said teasing George "umm probably because your my roommate and I don't want to make things weird" "hey George can we go somewhere with you I have plans"

"Sure what up" George asked "do you want to play game and maybe stream with me and do other things" "sure what game" "Minecraft"Dream said embarrass "yeah I use to play with this friend of mine but I lost my memory so I don't really remember anything about him"George said

"oh well maybe we can play we're older and don't have anything to do how about we play later tonight and I could stream" George said smiling "sure but I have to setup my things in the basement how about we go to the good old times the basement could be our gaming room" "ok but why do you want to play with me" "because George I loved you" dream said under his breath

They got out of bed , Dream avoided the question till he saw goerge changing he looked at George pale skinny body Dream to Knew this was the best time to tell George how he felt so dream went behind George and pull him into a hug George gasp in shock "what are you doing dream" dream just looked at George "George how do you feel about me" "your a very good friend why" "George what if I want to be more then friends I know we just met but I like you"

" Dream could we actually be together I mean we're both guys I and I don't know how I feel yet " George said looking up at dream "how about we go to this pool not to far just the two of us it not to far"
Dream said give George a little peck on the cheek
" Ok" George said then Dream let go of George and went to his closet "wait how about Karl and sapnap" George said looking at Dream "oh they went on some kind of date Sapnap told me he say he have a little crush on Karl"

"So he told you and not me I'm his best friend wow" George said giggling "idk but well go eat and sleep at this nice hotel I rent it out for us that the place well go swimming all you need is you trunks and some clothes" Dream said while going to the bathroom "if you don't mind me asking where are we going so I can tell my parents where I am so if I go missing because you could kill me , they'll know the last place I was at"

"Sure it's tommyinnit hotel weird name" "ok thanks when will we be leaves" "in like 3 hours" "ok"

3 hours later

When they got to the hotel the first thing they did was eat they ate this dish with steak and some peas and then they went to their room "hey dream what room is mines" "we're sharing a room silly"then dream pick up George and brought him to their room

"Ah dream don't do that" George said while but his arms around Dream neck , when they got to the room they got their swimming trucks on but then George looked in Dream suitcase and saw a skirt "hey dream do you plan on wearing that" George said giggling then dream looked George in the eyes and said "I was hoping hopefully you could wear it for me later tonight" Dream said with a smirk on his face then winked at George "let just go"