Chapter 6

(Lucy POV)

"Peter, Peter wake up Peter it's there, it's really there" I say as I jump on my previously sleeping older brother, "Shshshsh Lucy what are you talking about?" Peter says croaky and quietly because he just woke up but I couldn't contain my excitement I was just jumping up and down on my knees on his bed.

"Narnia it's all in the Wardrobe like I told you!"
I say happily grinning ear to ear, Then Susan being the know it all she is says "you've just been dreaming Lucy." "But I haven't I saw mr Tumnus again and this time Leah and Edmund went to!" I said still yelling as I look over at my sister who looks like she is about to pass out. They all look at him questionably and Peter asks "you saw the fawn?" Edmund shook his head. Leah nodded slowly but nobody saw her. "Well he didn't actually go there with me he... What were you doing Edmund?" I ask confused. "I was just playing along" he says, that snake, he knew I was telling the truth.

I turn round to Peter and Leah slaps edmund before falling onto the bed I think she is tired but I don't know Edmund didn't even try to snap back at her she just lays there on his bed then he turns back around and looks at me. " I'm sorry Peter I shouldn't of encouraged them but you know what little children are like these days they just don't know when to stop pretending." He says and I started to feel tears form in my eyes and drop one by one until I was crying. I ran off and Susan and Peter followed me I knew I shouldn't of but I would normally go to Leah but she needs rest.

(Edmund POV)
"Oww" I said as Peter pushed me down onto my bed almost squishing my littlest sister. She was almost asleep so I decided to pick her up and carry her to her bed, I put her under the cover, gave her the stuffed animal she has had since she was born, turned the bedside light on and tucked her in.

(Peter POV)
We ran after Lucy and by the time we got there  Lucy was hugging the professor, he seemed very nice and not at all phased about having Lucy hug him then the Macready walked in "you children are one Shenanigan shy of living in the stables!" She yells rather loudly, "Sorry professor I told them you were not to be disturbed" she says
"It's alright Mrs Macready I'm sure there's an explanation but first I think this ones in need of a little hot chocolate" he indicated to Lucy
"Come along dear" she says As she took Lucy's hand and took her away. We turned to walk away and he says 'ahem' before leading us to his office where we stood for a second as I desperately searched for away to escape a conversation with the man.

"You seemed to have upset the delicate internal balance of my house keeper." He says "We are very sorry sir it won't happen again" I say as I try to drag Susan out. "It's our sister sir, Lucy" She says , what is she doing? "The weeping girl" he states "Yes sir, she's upset" Susan dumbly responds, "Hence the weeping" he replies "It's nothing we can handle it."I say knowing we don't need more people in our business I can take care of them myself. "Oh yes I can see that" he says
"She thinks she's found a magical land in the upstairs wardrobe." Susan sighs  "What did you say?" He asks As he leads us to sit on the sofa.
"The wardrobe upstairs, Lucy thinks she's found a forest inside" I say in annoyance that we have to discuss this matter again. "She won't stop going on about it" Susan says, "What was it like?" He asks, "Like talking to a Lunatic" Susan states
"No, no, no not her the forest" he says "You- your not saying you believe her" I say, "You don't?" He questions, and it makes me question myself
"But of course not I mean logically it's impossible" Susan says, "What do they teach in schools these days?" He says as we look puzzled.
"Edmund said they were only pretending"I say "and he's usually the more truthful one is he?" He asks "No, this would be the first time" I say
"Well then if she's not mad and she's not lying then logically you must assume she's telling the truth." He says "Your saying we should just believer her?" I ask puzzled, "She's your sister isn't she? Your family , might just try acting like one." He says, and then we left and I followed Susan into her room to see Leah's eyes forced open, awake in bed, waiting for Lucy to come back,then my mind clicked ,the box, I walked over to Susan's cabinet were we had put the box and put her powder, helps her sleep, in her cup with milk, and handed it to her.
"Come on Princess go to sleep" I say to her
She shook her head no so I just sighed and gave her the milk. Just as I was turning to leave Lucy came running through the door with bloodshot, red, sore eyes I gave her a sympathetic look which she just ignored and went to her bed which was beside Leah's and across from Susans, not before hugging her sister good night. Luckily Leah is falling asleep now, that's one less thing to worry about, and I go back to my room and sleep in peace.

(Leah POV)

It was sunny today, so we had decided to spend our time outside, Peter said It would be good for us to relax and not be in a small space together for a while.

Him and ed however we're playing cricket and let's just say Ed's not great at cricket,
"Peter poised to take yet another wicket" Peter commentates preparing to throw the ball which he does with quite force a may add,  "Oww" Edmund complains as it hit his leg, I just scoff serves him right for being such a mean brother.
I used to be so close to my brothers now whenever I'm around them I just want to smack some sense into them.

(Peter 11, Edmund 8, Leah 4)

"Wake up dolly daydream" Peter taunts him, with cruel words,  "Why can't we play hide and seek again?" Edmund asks, the nerve of him, Lucy rolled her eyes and went back to her book while I scowled at him then I turned to her and said "I can beat him up if you want?"
"No it's ok" Lucy said while chuckling at the thought of Edmund learning a lesson. I didn't like the way he was treating her. "I thought you said it was a kids game." Peter responds sighing, I felt offended it's not just for kids we just enjoy it more. And then Susan had to go say the stupidest thing "besides we could use the fresh air." She says I turn to Lucy and mock her before Edmund being Edmund says "it's not like there isn't air inside." "Are you ready?" Peter says
"Are you?" Edmund cockily responds as Peter runs up and throws the ball Edmund wacks the ball and it goes flying through a window with a loud crash mine and Lucy's heads snap towards the window as we start chasing the others back inside.