18

Third person POV
A few months later

Namjoon was leaning on his car outside of the apartment complex whilst waiting for Jennie. Today was the day they were going to find out the gender of the baby and Namjoon... didn't know how to feel at that moment.

He felt happy, excited and... nervous?. His heart skips a beat when he sees Jennie walking towards his direction, his eyes land on her now visible baby bump... he looks up and sees Jennie approach him with a big smile on her face, " Joonie!.. im so happy to see you" she squeals as she engulfs him in a big hug and of course he hugs her back.

" How have you been doing and you know..... the baby" he says and she replies, " We've been fine, just been gaining alot of weight, mood swings here and there but.... just hoping the father will come see us more often", Namjoon sighs but nods. Lately Jennie has been demanding to get alot of Namjoon's attention, yes Rosé will be here to help but that doesn't stop Jennie from wanting him, much to the annoyance of everyone.. including Rosé.

Namjoon opens the door for Jennie and she excitedly entered the car, but not before giving her Joonie a kiss on the cheek.

Namjoon enters the car and drives to the hospital
______________________________________

They arrive at the hospital and they go straight to the receptionist, " hello, we're here for an appointment for Jennie Kim.." Namjoon says and the receptionist directs them to their destination ( wtf am I writing😅).

They wait in the lobby until a doctor came out of a room, " Jennie Kim?" she asks as she looks at Jennie, Jennie nods and replies, "thats me.. oh and this is my fiance" she introduces Namjoon when she saw the doctor giving him a questioning look because it was his first time accompanying her to an ultrasound.

" Oh, you may come in" the doctor says and the couple enter the room. Jennie lies on a bed and the doctor lifts her shirt up, " So this is gonna be quite cold" the doctor says as she applies a cold jelly like substance on her stomach.

She grabs a machine and places it on her tummy, Namjoon's heart filled with happiness when he heerd a heart beat, " Your baby is very healthy and has a strong heart beat, now lets zoom in a little more to see what the gender is.... any guesses?" the kind doctor asks the couple, " I think its a girl" Namjoon says and Jennie agrees with him...

The doctor smiles and her smile grows wider and she tells them, " congrats.. your having a baby girl!" the tall male gasps in surprise and Jennie squeals in excitement, " We're having a little girl Joonie" the pregnant female says and Namjoon smiles showing off his dimples, " I can't believe it... " he says... imagining what the female version of him will look like.

" would you like some pictures?" the doctor asks and the couple nods.
______________________________________

Soon the couple were outside the hospital building, Jennie bids her fiance goodbye since she had to go and visit her parents to deliver the good news, Namjoon would've come if it wasn't for the important company issues he had to handle.

A luxurious black Mercedes pull over and Jennie enters the car and waves goodbye to Namjoon before leaving.

The tall male then made his way to his car and drives to his company.
______________________________________

Joon arrived at his company and now his was in an elevator, on his way to his office. The elevator dings signalling that he had reached his destination, he exits the elevator and makes way to his office, he opens the door and sees his assistant and also good friend Jackson in the office.

"Sooo... whats the gender.. come on spill" the shorter male asks with a huge smile on his face whilst wiggling his eyebrows, Namjoon rolls his eyes and smiles at his friend, he replies saying, " its a girl" and Namjoon covers his ears when Jackson starts squealing and jumping around... " Holy Namjesus its a girl!!!" he says and the taller male replies, " holy what?-" he was cut mid sentence, " forget about that... your gonna have a baby girl..... and im gonna be an uncle!!!" Jackson shouts, " Jesus Christ Jackson, I still need my ears, I swear your the loudest motherfucker on this planet..." Namjoon says annoyed