20

Third Person POV

Namjoon threw Taehyung on the bed and pulled him in for a rough yet passionate kiss.

Tae easily submits and moans in the kiss when he felt Namjoon's tongue explore his wet carven.

The tall male palms Taehyung and could feel his hard erection, he smirks in the kiss and says, " already hard baby" the younger moans in response enjoying the feeling of Namjoon's lips against his..

They pull away from the kiss and the older rips Tae's shirt and starts littering his smooth skin with hickeys.

Tae grabs Namjoon's hair when the older latched his lips around his nipple his other hand working on removing Taehyung's pants and boxers.

" Ahh daddy~" he moans and smirks internally when he heard Namjoon groan at the nickname, he had an idea that Joon had a daddy kink because of what he said to him earlier and sometimes when he overheard Jimin flirting with him..

" Such a good boy for me huh.." the older coos and in a swift motion Tae's clothes were on the floor..

Namjoon takes a moment to admire the younger's mesmerizing body, " Fuck... you're so sexy baby, so sexy and pretty for me~" Tae blushes at the praise and says, " Just for you daddy" he sees the glint of lust in the olders eyes when he repeats, " Just for me.."

Joon removes his shirt and threw it on the floor, Taehyung licked his lips at the sight of his hyungs built chest and his eyes land on his erection, he wonders... just how big he is..

Joon kisses him on his neck to his collarbone as he removed his pants and boxers.. he smirks when he sees how Taehyung's eyes widened at the sight of his cock..

' Holy Shit he is big!, bigger than I thought' the younger thought, he knew Namjoon was big.. but never knew he was this big..

He felt nervous but more excited because right now, the love if his life was about to make love with him and he wanted to feel Namjoon inside him right now!!..

Joon starts leaving sweet kisses from Tae's neck, chest to his abdomen and lowered himself in between the younger's legs..

He sucks on his inner thigh making Tae gasp, " ohh daddy.." he moans when Joon continues to leave hickeys all over, " Ahhh y- yes daddy- ahh" Namjoon inserts his tongue inside Taehyung's pink hole, tasting him..

He thrusts inside making Taehyung moan in pleasure but he tries covering his mouth so that no one will hear him, but Namjoon didn't want that

He removed the younger's hands from his mouth and pulled him in a rough kiss and groped his ass, he pulls away and says, " don't you even think about it, I'm going to make you scream and I want you to be as loud as you can, got that baby boy?" he says kissing his jaw and the younger nods, " yes daddy- ahh" he moans when the older started to pump his cock at a slow pace and he whined wanting more..

" Daddy please.. " he begged and the other replied, " what is it baby.." , " please Fuck me... I want you" Joon smirked, " tell daddy how much you want him and he'll give it to you" the smaller male blushes furiously, he holds the olders hand and says, " I want to feel your big cock inside me, you can go as hard as you want.. my body is yours" Joon groans at that and slaps the younger's ass, " ohh baby, who is daddy to say no to that.... "

He positions himself kissing Taehyung all over, " I'm going to make you scream.." he thrusts in until he was completely inside him, Tae moans at feeling of being full, " daddy.. move"

Namjoon starts thrusting in with a normal pace that increased with each thrust, " Ahhh daddy~ h- harder ahhhhh" Joon does just that and started pounding into the younger, he groans, " damn baby.. your taking daddy's cock so well ah~", " y- yes daddy, F- Fuck me hard~" he wraps his legs around the older's waist to make him go deeper his hands scratching Namjoon back..