Toy Bonnie x Reader

Hello lovelies, Bon here. Wow, I hadn't expected our little story to grow this fast, already 100 reads! Well, as you were all waiting for, this is the third story I'll be changing up. (https://www.wattpad.com/480695993-fnaf-x-female-reader-lemons-%2B18-and-older-toy) here's the original story, a toy Bonnie x female reader (mxf) so i'll be keeping that parring. I recommend checking out the original, but if you're sensitive to more non-consensual like scene i recommend just skimming through it. Personally, I dislike non-con so I'll be writing a fully consensual story. Some things i'm going to be changing are, Bonnie's attitude and how he treated the reader, the non-con vibe of the whole thing, the (y/n) things (ill just give them a name, but you can pretend its your name if you want ;3), and the sex. I'll generally keep what they do the same and in the same order, though I'll change it to make it consensual and so some oddities I found that didn't make sense get fixed. I'll be making Toy Bonnie a sweetheart more than a tough jock. Also the 'change to human' thing will be changing. I, along with a huge chunk of the fnaf fandom are furries. (you can imagine him as a hunky human though if you want, i don't judge). Also, I laughed at the idea of a pizzeria hotel, so I'm keeping it. some slight inspiration from other stories i read while looking for this one (might change those ones too one day).

Tw: Bondage (if that counts?)

so, shall we begin?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first week working at the hell hole called Freddy's journor pizzeria and hotel. Why did they stick a hotel onto a pizzeria? and why did they slap it onto the second one instead of the big kid restaurant? who the hell knows. Molly sighed, looking at her reflection in the glass doors, readjusting her short blond hair and fixing her shirt. then sighing again realizing juuust how much the female uniform shirt was made to bring attention to her chest. she rolled her eyes and walked into the doors, locking them after she walked in. Molly looked at the animatronics as she walked by, they looked different than she last remembered. Toy Freddy was in a cute blazer and brown pants, his fluffy fur on the top of his head covered one of his eyebrows. Toy Chica was wearing nothing more than a bathing suit and a cute pink scrunchy holding up those feathers on her head, which look a lot more like a high side ponytail the more Molly looked at it. Then there was toy Bonnie. his light blue coloration and those goofy bright red cheeks, those beautiful green eyes and that fluff on his head that looked like hair almost. He wore a purple vest, the color probably due to the color of previous models. He had black jeans that had a hot-topic vibe to them, and a handful of tears and rips in them that were obviously for aesthetic purposes. no shirt. And of course his big floppy bunny ears. Molly chuckled and shook her head looking at the animatronics.

"man, guess you all got a makeover or something, made you all look like a teen band instead of a chuck-e-cheese knock off. It suits you all better." Molly said before pausing. "I'm talking to a group of inanimate animatronics.. well.. if i'm lucky they'll stay inanimate.." Molly said knowing the rumors and warnings around this place. she hurried off to her office and sait down. she tugged out the monitor. all was well, until it wasn't. The animatronics move, darting around fast. Where was chica? oh god, freddy's in the bathrooms. Wait what's that thing? did a kid just take my flashlight? Molly was hyperventilating, hands shaking, heart racing, the room felt dizzy. she heard a music box song coming close, she looked around frantically trying to see from where it was coming from. suddenly a long lanky black figure with a white face darted at her with a scream. she shrieked and fell on the floor, fainting from fear. The puppet just looked at Molly and walked over stealing the tablet to wind its music box and left. Bonnie gasped in one of the vents and shimmied out darting over to the night guard, he gently looked on her head or a bruise or bump and sighed with relief seeing she was ok. he picked her up bridal style and carried her off to a room he had claimed as his own. he carefully placed her down on the bed and looked again as a double check for wounds from her falling. he closed the door to his room and was tidying up his room hoping she would be comfortable when she woke up.