Babysitting Horny Robots

Hi, Bon here, i tried to immidetly jump into writing another story after the Bonnie x reader one (God that was hard-) And i started typing and felt stupid since it wasnt working, i felt i was getting stuck in the same pattern as the last one). so pardon me as i indulge myself a bit by trying to change up this one. (https://www.wattpad.com/82180981-the-night-shift-rated-r-smut-night-1) One major change is im making it gay. very gay. all gay. Boobs! like i said pardon me this is self indulgent. The original story was cute and short so ill try to keep this one that way. and there will be no sex but alot of touchie feelies and groaping and shit. Its to horny to be SFW but theres no sex. (though i may change that so this section of text may get removed). So yeah. please enjoy me having a gay self indulgent moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guard, Lucy, was sitting in her office, just watching the monitors. she was being paid minimum wage to watch a bunch of animatronics for the night. What was worse is that they were horny as fuck animatronics. Why the hell did they even turn Freddy's into a strip club? the world may never know. other than money, that's an obvious reason. Lucy sighed as she watched the cameras, Seeing Bonnie and Chica start moving.

"Oh great.. Not only am I getting paid shit, but I have to make sure they don't actually Hurt themselves. Whoopty-fuckin-doo." Lucy said tired and grumpy, you know how much coffee you have to drink to be at least a bit aware for a job like this? Lucy just watched The two animatronics, for about a solid 5 minutes before she dozed off a bit. When she woke up she couldn't find them on the cameras.

"shiiiiiiiit shit shit- I'm so loosing this job-" Lucy mumbled to herself as she turned to the doors. surely they couldn't be.. she turned on the light only to be confronted with a 7 foot tall robot bunny, big adorable ears that kinda looked like playboy ears, wearing a playboy bunny suit, stockings and all. Lucy yelped a bit and slammed the door button. though nothing happened. Lucy slooooowly looked back up at Bonnie, who was smirking. Lucy smiled a bit in that 'i fucked up' way and nervously chuckled "h-hiiii?..." Lucy said nervously. Bonnie very slowly stepped forward, so now Lucy had to step back to avoid being pushed into her boobs. though as she stepped back she felt something right behind her, and suddenly two arms wrapped around her.

"Wh-What?" Lucy said surprised, trying to turn around she saw Chica. another 7 foot tall sexy lady, that odd hair done on her that resembled feathers partly, and she was in another playboy bunny suit. Lucy was all red in the face, especially since Chica's big tits were in her face since she turned around.

"Hey Bonnie, lookie at this one. isn't she so cute?" Chica asked, still holding Lucy so her face was still in her bust.

"She is really cute, and she's got a cute butt too." Bonnie said with a smirk, getting Lucy to turn even more red.

"Wha- What the hell are you two do-doing?.." Lucy asked all flustered and red.

"Why, we want to play silly~" Chica said, smirking down at Lucy.

"Why don't you play with us?~" Bonnie said, sounding seductive as hell.

"Uh- y-yeah, sure. it's not like there's much else to do here." Lucy said all red in the face. The two animatronics smirked at each other, Bonnie the walking closer so Lucy was being squished between two pairs of boobs. And then there was a hand on her ass, squeezing and groping it. Lucy bit her lip as she felt Chica's hands roam her body, one gripping onto her ass and the other one slipping into her shirt and under her bra to fiddle with her chest. Bonnie kept her one hand on Lucy's ass and the other one gently rubbed all around touching wherever she could. her hand then slipped into Lucy's pants, rubbing at her pussy through her underwear. Lucy moaned softly as she was teased. Chica adjusted her outfit, getting the cloth off her boobs, and shoving Lucy's head between her chest and squished her boobies together. Bonnie giggled watched, still rubbing Lucy's pussy through her underwear as she adjusted, kissing and nipping at the back of Lucy's neck causing a gasp and more soft moans from Lucy. Lucy was moaning softly, watching as Bonnie slowly stood up, keeping one hand playing with Lucy's crotch and the other one reached over and started groping at Chica's chest. Lucy looked up and watched Bonnie and Chica start kissing each other, Lucy's eyes were wide as she kept softly moaning and watching them kiss. when they slowly separated chica then leaned in and kissed Lucy, making out with her, and smirking at that lustful Look Lucy had. Bonnie then gently turned Lucy's face to her and started kissing her too, Sticking her tongue into Lucy's mouth, rubbing at Lucy's pussy faster and smirking as she heard more moans from Lucy.

"O-Ohh God~" Lucy moaned out, panting and moaning still. Bonnie slowly leaned into her ear to whisper something..

"RIIIIIIIIING" The loud noise and the buzz of a phone against a desk. Lucy sat up confused as hell and looked around the room, it was 3, and she was alone. she picked up her phone and listened.

"Hi, my name is Glen and I'm here to talk about your car warrant-" Lucy hung up her phone and let out a long sigh knowing it was a scam. She heard a soft knocking and turned, seeing a hot as hell 7 foot tall playboy bunny walk into her room.

"Why hello there, mind if we join you~" Bonnie asked, Chica giggling and walking in.

This job was probably going to be the death of Lucy. A very very horny death.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

word count: 1007

Sorry for this self indulgent story, it was fun and only took me a few hours to write. And the original story didn't have much in it.

Also! I'll be taking suggestions! Not sure if Tim will be taking suggestions, but if you have a story you want to see tampered, send it in a comment and I'll check it out.

I hope you all have a wonderful day