Chest pains [Request]

WATCH THE VIDEO IT KILLS ME POOR BABY HAZ

Oh follow me on Twitter! I just made it and only have like 10 followers :)
@cantdealwithdem (Ridiculous name)

I heard rustling in the sheets making me snuggle down further away from the noise and wish it away. When I felt a weight lift of the bed I gave up going back to sleep and groggily got up, harry could be seen sat up pressing his closed fist against his chest.

"Harry?" I questioned tiredly placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry babe, didn't mean to wake you. Go back to sleep." he spoke, his voice shaking slightly. I frowned crawling over so I sat in front of him.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly as his face scrunched up in pain again. "Harry?" I asked slightly more panicky this time.

"Just some. . . Chest pains. Nothing to worry about." he spoke breathing heavily pressing his fist against his chest harder. I bit my lip and rushed out to find his inhaler. Where is the damn thing when you need it? I cursed as I banged my head on the desk as I retrieved it from the floor.

"Harry, here you go." I spoke bringing it to his lips, he took a few deep breaths but kept his fist against his chest. I stared at him while his breathing calmed down slightly. I sat up laying him down gently and pulling his shirt off, I kissed his lips and forehead lovingly before beginning to lightly massage his chest and shoulders trying to ease the tension. He sighed in relief his eyes beginning to flutter closed. I continued rubbing my hands along his toned chest until he was deep asleep, but then I was too nervous to sleep Incase he needed me again so I switched my lamp on and began reading a book. This boy worried me too much.

@Wheredobrokenheartsgo this ones for you :-)

A/N: Hey guyssss. .#OTRAA WHOO all these pictures of the boys and Zayns more confident now which is great to see!

All this about Nadine and harry? How'd you feel guys bc I think whatever makes him happy :-) plus she's pretty (it's taken me a whole day to reach this conclusion lmao) but I don't actually think they're dating but still . .

All the love. Z