Psychopath Ex tries to ruin your relationship.[REQUEST] [PART 1]

AbbyGraceBurke this ones for you-ou-ou

I stared at the gleaming ring on my ring finger as a fond smile graced my lips, me and harry had recently got engaged-about a month ago- give or take, and it had been the best month ever. It was filled with love, laughter, silliness and just careless love.

But now, it was the boys promo time after releasing their new album FOUR and harry had become increasingly busy over time, spending less and less time with me, although I didn't think much of it because it wasn't like he had a choice and plus, this is his dream so who am I to come between that?

I sighed happily beginning to scrub the table I was cleaning at the quaint little café I worked at, I had one ear plug in my ear and my phone tucked into my back pocket as I bopped my head around just enjoying the sound of Karen Harding, when a lady came and sat down at the table I was cleaning, I frowned in confusion. .why is she sat here when I'm clearly cleaning it and there are about 4/5 other tables free. .

I looked up, pushing strands of my brown hair out of my face but paused at who was sitting opposite me. Carly. Harrys Ex, Harrys very blonde and beautiful Ex. I shot her a confused glance and she smirked motioning to the seat opposite her, I paused my music and warily sat down on the wooden chair.

"Can I help you. . .?" I trailed off confused as fuck to what she wanted with me of all people.

"So you're engaged then?" She asked startling me slightly as she got straight to the point, no beating around any bush whatsoever. She must've found out.

"Yeah, I guess." I said quietly as I fiddled with my fingers nervously, I never was one for confrontation in school or ever in my life really, especially not with beautiful Ex's. She snorted making me raise my eyes to meet her bright green ones, nothing compared to Harrys own pair of green globes- but nothing could compare to his shining eyes.

"He doesn't even love you, he only feels pity for you." She said cooly, leaning back in her seat in complete ease as she watched my every action like a hawk.

"If he didn't love me, why would he propose?" I asked rhetorically as I begin to stand up and leave this conversation which nothing good could ever come out of, only a nervous knot and a chest full of self-doubt. She laughed a sickly sweet laugh, and her next words made me freeze and sit straight back down again.

"Your dad passed away while you were dating, so in complete and utter pity, he stayed with you even though he was planning to come back to me. And now, he's stuck in a pity marriage. When he clearly loves me." I gaped at her. . Her explanation actually made sense . . .
But .. no, that. . .that

"T-that's not true, you're just jealous." I told her, even though my words lacked conviction. She smiled patronisingly down at me as she stood, fixing her necktie and shaking out her soft blonde curls.

"Oh, you poor naïve girl," she said tutting before turning and strutting away full of confidence and elegance, leaving behind a gust of a sweet scent and a huge knot in my chest. What if she was right? Because my dad passed and about a month later Harry proposed, and before that he had been very distracted and distant. .

I bit my lip to stop tears from forming and decided to not jump to any rushed conclusion without talking to him first, he loved me- he had to, I don't know what I would do if it turns out what she said was true, that he still loves her and this is all pity.

Note: part two will contain smut sooooo be prepared :-)

Thank you so so so so SO MUch! I love you guys so so much & sorry for the slow updates with this book and the rest but it's the last months of college & I have to study study study

I have a cold :-( I l yaaaaaallllll