Hey, [tommy ft, reader]

Platonic siblings, younger brother tommy and older brother reader. ( also i might need to ft, SBI + tubbo and U/n :] )
+-+-+-+-+-+-+--+
Requested by, @lunachanthesknight
+-+-+-+-+--++-+-+

Tommy sat down, on a grassy field. He breathed in, and breathed out.

" hey big man, it has been awhile. " Tommy began speaking,

" i miss our.. old times together y'know.. the fun stuff we did? With wil, techno and tubbo?"

" where we.. would prank wilbur.. making him like a worried mom.. and would get angry after knowing it was a prank."

" and where we hid Tubbo's bee jar somewhere in his room,.. and he began crying and we needed to give his jar of bees before Phil, would know about Tubbo crying. "

Tommy laughed,

" and the time where we angered Techno, by hiding his axe of peace in the Garage?.. don't know why that man likes weapons in his room.. "

" and then all in the end, we would laugh., "

" good times.. right? " Tommy said, as he sighed.

" hey Tommy! We gotta go, or else Phil would drag you to the car! " Tubbo shouted, while Tommy chuckled.

" i'll be there big T! " Tommy yelled at Tubbo back, Tommy stood up and looked down..

Looked down at U/n's  Tombstone.. before leaving he left flowers.. for U/n.. and of course it was U/n's favourite flowers.. [add favourite flowers ]. Tommy left, and walked to Tubbo and Tubbo led him the way back from the car.. it has been 2 years.. after U/n died.. of Cancer.

+-+-+-+-

A/n: sorry, if the angst is a bit wonky,, it's just i'm running out of ideas.. :) also, hoped you enjoyed the short angst.
Also, The SBI + Tubbo and U/n. Phil, is their father. And U/n was the oldest of the brothers, second oldest was Techno, then Wil then tubbo and of course the youngest Tommy :