Happy birthday! [dream team ft, reader]

Comfort angst, platonic friends.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Requested by, @yourdailyinsomnia
+-&--+&--&-++-

M/n had a really bad day in school, he was bullied. He got picked on, by how his height is. M/n was [add height.], and would get names which he didn't like. Example, "tall tree/midget". And some tease, like the basic.. "how's the weather up there/ couldn't see you there midget."

M/n couldn't do anything, but just accept it.

M/n sighed, as he walks in the streets. His shoes tapping to any puddle he steps on. It was raining, his hoodie was wet but he didn't mind it. He also forgot his umbrella so, clearly he had to walk home wet. He pasued, as he saw the reflection of his apartment's building from a puddle.

He looked up, and stared at the building for a momment.

Then got in of the building, he looked around and saw no one in sight. Not even an employee of the building was seen.
He sighed, as he dried himself off a bit. M/n began walking to the elevator and got in, he clicked the number on which floor his gonna go.

The elevator ride was a tad bit short. Since his floor is only on the third floor,

He got out of the elevator, and looked around and went right/left. He paused, and looked at the right/left. And there it was, his apartment room. He sighed, and was about to unlock the door. But it was open, he was confused. Did his roommates leave the door open on purpose?

Yes, he had roommates.. in fact he had three roommates.

He got in, and was about to say that the door was left open. But instead, lights turns out as he got in. And confetti popped everywhere. M/n closed his eyes, then opened his eyes slowly. His eyes went to worried, to shocked. He couldn't believe his eyes. He saw ballons, confetti's, a banner saying happy birthday.

" happy birthday! " said his three roommates.

" you guys remembered..? "

" yeah of course! " George said,

" why'd we forget? " Sapnap your other roommate asked.

" yeah, it's your special day.. why'd would we forget? " Dream, your other roommate said.

" i just thought, you guys didn't care when the day i told you guys when my birthday was coming up. "

" aww dude, don't think that! " Sapnap said, as he laid an arm around you/ a hand on your shoulder.

" why'd ya think that M/n? " Dream asked, like his a father.

" it's just.. my schoolmates made me feel no one cares about me. " M/n said, as he started to cry.

" don't mind them, their just being assholes! " Sapnap said,

" yeah, M/n don't mind them their just being.. assholes. " George said.

" t-thanks guys.. " M/n said, as he wipes his tears.

" come on, let's finish this up and M/n can chnage his soaking wet! " Dream told them three,

" okaaay, dad. " The three teased to dream,

" har har, now shut up and lets have some fucking fun! "

" hell yeah! "

" oh yeah, M/n we have something for you! "  Sapnap said, M/n looked at him. Dream was carrying a cat to M/n.

" we got you a cat! "

-++-+-+-+-+-+

Sorry, if the angst shot is wonky! But i hope you muffins liked it.