01

- C H A P T E R  1 -

"I'm married?!" Jungkook hysterically exclaims in disbelief.

The way he suddenly acts weird starts to concern you. Worried for your husband, you sit up and ask, "Jungkook, are you alright?" You look up at him rather strangely.

In slight nervousness, he gulps down the lump in his throat as he rolls off the bed along the blanket that is currently wrapped around his bare body. "No- I mean yeah," he mutters, still in the state of shock.

"Are you sure?" You ask him again as he doesn't look fine to you, "Did you have a nightmare?"

"N-No," he stutters as he abruptly shakes his head. Everything doesn't make sense to him. Thousands of questions start to overlap in his mind and it drives him crazy.

Eyes rapidly scanning the room, he notices their clothes and underwear scattered on the floor.

How nasty did we get last night? He flips out on his mind.

"Alright, if you say so. I'll go back to sleep then," you say and adjust the pillow to your head, catching him staring at your stark naked body. "What, do you want to have a morning sex? I'm down for it," you tease and pat the other side of the bed, making him blush vigorously on his spot.

Oh dear God, what did I marry into? the voice in Jungkook's head says. She's driving him crazier than he already is now.

"What- no!" He looks away, his cheeks flushing in heat from embarrassment.

Eager to leave, he bends down to pick up his clothes as he hurriedly slips into it. He doesn't even care whether they're dirty or not as long as he has something to wear so he can get out of here.

"Where are you going?" You ask, watching him get dressed up in a hurry.

Without uttering a single word, Jungkook runs out of the room and slams the door closed, leaving you completely clueless and dumbfounded.

Jungkook's eyes then scan around the unfamiliar house until his gaze stops when he spot your wedding picture on a huge frame that is hanging on the wall.

"Holy shit, I'm really married?" He gasps in disbelief. "Am I in another universe? I think I need some reality check," he mutters to himself and begins slapping and pinching his cheeks.

But it only makes him panic more as he realizes he isn't dreaming at all, so he rushes downstairs, slips into his sandals and runs out of the house.

The first thing that enters his mind is to go to one of his hyungs' house.