Azur Lane

\Time: 8:21 AM/
\location: Azur lane Federation naval base/

As Sydney and Enterprise approach the base, Sydney is stunned by how big and lively the base is

As Sydney and Enterprise approach the base, Sydney is stunned by how big and lively the base is. Wow okay that's kinda cool Sydney says to himself as they pull into port with Sydney docking right next to Enterprise. Before he gets off, he radios Eagle Eye

Sydney over radio: "(Y/CS) to Eagle Eye"

Eagle Eye over radio: "Eagle eye here, send it"

Sydney over radio: "Launch and recon 10 km north, wanna make sure we weren't followed"

Eagle Eye over radio: "Solid copy (Y/CS), deploying now"

He grabs his radio and slides it into his chest pocket while going back to his Quarters to retrieve his PL-15, sliding it into his pistol holster. Walking out onto the deck he sees Enterprise leaned up against one of Gunsels F-35's, going over him once she sees him.

Enty: "Come, the commander wants to have a word with you."

As the two go off the ship, Sydney see that's the sudden appearance of him as attracted a bit of a crowd with him hearing some talking about his ship. Bloody hell! This place is bigger then I thought! Sydney thought as they walk down the port for what felt like an hour of just walking in silence, with the occasional odd stare he gets. After a while of walking they finally reach the commanders office, a decently sized 2 story building next to what he believes is the dorm buildings.

Once we enter the commanders office, Sydney sees a person wear an admirals uniform after hat sitting behind a desk, papers scattered all over the desk. From what Sydney can see this is a decorated commander with a good amount of medals to his name.

(The highlighted medals are the ones they have)I see he's seen a good amount of combat Sydney thought to himself as the commander looks up at the two smiling as they stand up, smiling at the 2 as they speak

I see he's seen a good amount of combat Sydney thought to himself as the commander looks up at the two smiling as they stand up, smiling at the 2 as they speak.

CO: "So this is the one that saved the fleet?" They say in a feminine voice. Oh piss! That's a she not a he, bloody hell I'm an idiot Sydney says to himself.