1.

"Good evening, miss Edwards."

"Hey." Perrie curtly answered.

If she had a sense of smell, the familiar wave of sweat and alcohol would hit her immediately when she set a foot at the night club. Her overnight chore.

"Should I prepare the private room for you?" the manager was the type of hypocrite fat uncle; putting on a smile for his clients just to take their money faster.

The club had several rooms. And one of them was always reserved for Perrie. It happened too rarely to her to miss a night, and if she did... well, she had enough money to close the eyes of the manager.

"Can I first have a drink?! Thanks." Perrie hastily passed him and sat on one of the chairs along the bar.

"How is your dad?" the guy appeared again; gesturing to the barman for a drink.

"Still a billionaire." the blonde was not about to bicker; she wanted her alone time.

"Ahh... the old Edwards." he gutturally laughed. "Salute him when you visit." with a light pat on Perrie's shoulder he finished his drunk at once.

"Of course." Perrie mumbled; too focused on the ice cubes in her whiskey.

When the manager was about to go away, she stopped him.

"Somebody new?"

"Yes, a dark haired girl started today... Do you want me to send her?"

Perrie nodded. Returning her gaze forwards.

When this hell was going to end?

Perrie was sure she knew Alex. He was the love of her life. But did he really was or she saw him like this? One day Alex just texted her that he needed time. Lately, this "time" came out to be a new city, new club, basically ditched her for his job. And Perrie felt empty. He could bring her with him. She was not quite a distraction from the football...

Whatever. Who cared when your dad was a billionaire and you were having the time of your life every day?

"You look tensed." a silvery voice said next to her ear.

She felt two cruel hands massaging her shoulders, promising only temporary sensation.

"Do you wanna take it further to your private room?" the girl asked; stirring her lips into Perrie's neck.

"What about you sit there next to me and shut the fuck up so I can have my drink?" Perrie was not the kind who would act nice.

A long time ago she stopped being good with people.

"As you say."

Of course. Perrie was the one paying. Her money was everything they cared for. Sometimes she wondered, did she actually look like an ATM? Because after Alex... this was the only function she did perfectly.

As the third whiskey made it's way through her bloodstream, Perrie started bobbing her head in sync with the beat of the music. Getting lost at it.

Oh, there it was. Finally. The sex crave.

"Hey, beautiful." she called the girl that was patiently expecting her from the start of the night. "Come sit on my lap."

The girl immediately obeyed. Intentionally pressuring her ass down on Perrie who was so used to this. Another night, another girl. Nothing new. Her hands embraced the half naked body. Even now she observed the scarce outfit. Basically, only the private parts were covered.

"What's your name?" Perrie tilted her head aside to be able to meet the other one.

"Lucy... but you can call me whatever you want."