23- I am not throwing away my shot

I noticed that I  had made a mistake in this chapter so I made a change where the "*" is

..........................

Soraia spends the night with Sam and Dean at their motel room. Soraia shared a bed with Dean which they always do since they meet. Soraia couldn't sleep as she felt guilty for making Sam and Dean worried about her, but something was on her mind. Dean had called her by her actual last name Gilbert and she is wondering if it was Castiel who told him... it must have been how else would he know? Soraia's mind was swimming with questions until she felt arms wrapping around her torso.

"Go to Sleep Soraia, we have to get up in a few hours"

"I can't sleep," said Soraia turning her body to face a shirtless half-sleeping Dean. Dean checked the clock on the wall which read 6:40 am and sigh.'Well there is no point in going back to sleep' thought Dean

"You know what let's go get breakfast I saw a 24/7 restaurant not far from here," Said Dean. He knew that this was his opportunity to talk to Soraia and try to understand what is going on with her, he knew that it had something to do with her birth parents as Castiel told them the night before. 

"What about Sam?"

"I will leave him to note that we went to get food, now hurry up"

*and with that Soraia did what she was told. Soraia meet Dean and Sam when she was 5 years old... well kind of because whenever the brothers would visit Bobby when she was there she would always hide from them every time for 6 years and when she was 12 she stopped going to Bobbie's house as she was afraid of not being in control of her powers. Little did she know that 2 weeks before her 14th Birthday, (the summer before her 6th year when the war happen. she stated 1st year at 8-years-old.) she would officially meet the brothers again but of course they did not know of this. That was her last somewhat  Normal summer, Soraia told her dad Charlie that she wanted to explore wich he allowed her as long as she visited him once a week, however she did not tell him what she was doing when exploring with the Winchesters and Draco. Dean and Soraia were both in the impala and neither was saying a word, just listening to Dean's mixtape. Dean was worried about the young girl as he knew that she was going through something and he wanted to help her.*

"I am not going to force you to tell me what happened because I know that you will tell me when you are ready but... who's the son of a bitch that I need to kill? Just say it and I'll do it no questions asked" said Dean. Soraia looked at Dean and started thinking why did she get so lucky to have him in her life? She knew that the older man would do anything for her even knowing that she has magic, hell she would do the same for him and Sam as they both and Charlie were her real family, well and Draco in a way.

"It's complicated"

"Honestly when is it never complicated?"

"Well turned out that my life was a big lie. After almost 20 years I found out that Sirius is not my real dad, Charlie is also not my dad but that is not the most choking part! My so-called sister is not my sister but my biological mother" Once Soraia said that Dean had to do a double-take and what she had just said.

"I'm sorry what? Isabela is your mother? The one that hates you Isabela?"

"yep, So that makes Charlie my grandpa, and I have 3 Godfathers Sirius, Billy and Boby!" said the girl

"Boby is your Godfather? since when?"

"Since he meet Charlie  and when I was about, well I was still a fetus"

"Hold up, you are telling me that I could have had met you years ago?" Asked Dean not sure what to say

*"You did meet me. I used to go to Boby every Summer up until I was 12, I remember seeing you around practising shooting with your dad. I used to hide from you guys because I was afraid that you might think that I was weird, I also remember admiring you so much and I am pretty sure that at some point I had a big crush on you, you just looked so cool and I wanted to be like you. You looked like you were not afraid of anything in this world and I wanted that. So I asked Boby to teach me but he refused to, saying that he would never do that to me because he wanted me to be normal.... but even at the time I was never normal I couldn't control my magic and I was known as the freak.  Boby did his best to help me. And then we meet again when I was 14 and the rest is history." Dean was jungshook that the girl admitted to having had a crush on him because, to be honest, Dean likes the girl, he started to develop feelings for her a little bit after she turned 16 which was when she gave her life up to save Dean, But he would never tell her because he feels that it is wrong to love a girl half his age, and that is something is willing to live with as long as she is happy.*

"Umh, you had a crush on me? well, that is, that is- hey what about your biological father, do you know who he is?" Sid Dean trying to change the subject.

"Well I know that his name is Jeremy Gilbert, he is my cousin Bonnie's best friend brother and he does not know about me, and now that I have real information about him and I am not throwing away my shot at meeting him"

"Did you just quote Hamilton?" As soon as Dean said that Soraia turned to face him

"did you just-"

"Shut up" mumbled Dean"So that's why you were crying yesterday because you found out that your sister is your mother".

"Yeah and not only that. Do you remember me talking to you about my first boyfriend Cedric? Well turns out that he turned into a vampire, got married to Isabela who now is a vampire and had a child with her who is a hybrid and they all live with his vampire family, I confronted him and he said he still loves me but as a little sister and then he had the audacity to kiss her in front of me even knowing how I fell. I am done being the little sister, you are the only guy that I had a crush on that did not use me to get closer to her and forgot all about me...You are NOT allowed to meet her! I forbid you and sam...Especially YOU!"

"Don't worry about that baby girl, there is no one who can separate us, we are a family and I will make them pay for all the pain they made you go through especially Isabella. She has no idea what she is missing. Call me selfish but I am glad that she gave you away because if she hadn't I would of never meet the most amazing and bravest girl and my pie buddy. No more chick flick "

"*chuckle* hey why did you call me Soraia Isabel Swan-Gilbert Winchester? How did you know"

"Well, Castiel Told me and Sam yesterday that your last name was Gilbert. And I called you Winchester because you are, not by blood but by heart. now let's go and get that pie" Said Dean as he parked in the parking lot