26

I'M STILL ALIVE PEOPLEE!!!
..................
Dean was driving the impala toward their motel and next to him was his brother, at the back was Harry Soraia and Castiel with Harry behind Dean, Soraia in the middle and Harry behind Sam.

"Ok so do you guys remember that case where you thought that it was a ghost or something but it turned out to be this witch juju and the more people believe in it, it is what you get? It must be that!  I have a friend in New York who went through hell not to get couth digging the graves of Angelica and Eliza Schuyler and Alexander Hamilton in  Trinity Churchyard. Anyway he thought that maybe there were some remains there butttttt there were just ashes that is why I think that there might be a witch" said Soraia

"It is possible, I will search the internet," said Sam pulling out his laptop

Soraia was happy at this moment, she had 4 important men of her life by her side. Soraia looked at Harry who was deep in thought since they got in the car

" What's wrong Haz?" asked Soraia to her godbrother

"I-Ginny and I- well we wanted to ask you something," said Harry looking at the girl nervous.

"What? What's wrong Harry?"

"Well, Ginny wanted to know if you wanted to be her bridesmaid and the Godmother to our wedding?"

"OH MY GOD HAZA YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED?! OM, OMG, OMG YES YES YES I WILLLLL!!" Said Soraia over the moon hugging Harry who also returned the happiness.

"Calm down Soraia he did not ask you to marry him," Said Dean laughing, making Sam and Castiel joining.

"That is not all, Soraia... I know that being a mother is something that you have always wanted *Dean was now on full listening while looking at the girl through the corner of his eye* and that is something that Voldemort took away from you *Soraia starts to tear up* and because you can't- I mean- we would love if you were the godmother to our son James"

"Hold on.... ar-are you guys-how long?!" asked Soraia in disbelieve 

"Well, Ginny is 3 months along. We found out last month and the first thing that she told me was 'I am pregnant and I want Soraia to be the godmother now excuse me I am about to eat a cow' *chuckle* and I agreed. So will you be James godmother?"

Soraia was beyond shocked, unfortunately, she knew that she won't be a mother in this lifetime so the only thing that she has left is to be a godparent.

"I know that I am not an easy person and all, but, I will love that child as if he is mine... hell I already love that little boy. Thank you Harry this means a lot to me and this is the closest that I will have. You guys won't  retreat having me as James Godmother !"

"We know," said Harry smiling at the younger girl

(TIME SKIP BY SNAPE'S HAIR)

It was now night and Soraia was in the motel with Sam. Dean went to the dinner to get some burgers and beer, Castiel had to go to heaven and Harry had to go back to his time.

Soraia was seating next to Sam doing her own research.

"Are you ok?" asked Sam worried about the girl

Soraia turned off her computer and looked at him. "I think that I am. I mean I am hurt about this Cedric, Edward situation and that my mother is my sister annnddd that I have a step-sibling. But I am thrilled about my God baby! I swear to Chuck that I will spoil that child, and I will make him a K-pop fam!" 

"Of course you will *laught* you know what BTS is actually good, they are not my type of music but their songs are good

........
I am thinking about re-writting this story to be more diverse. What do you guys think?