4

The ages are messed up. Please just go with it.

*************************

"So where are we gonna go? I don't think Forks existed in 1543...you know if we get killed by a muggle I will personally torture you when we go to hell.... Soraia are you listening? Swan? Black Swan? Are you ignori-" I cut him off

"I'M FREAKING OUT! What will happen when I see Bella? Will she hate me! Of course she does she never liked me! And will Jake remember me? What about Billy?? I mean the last I swa them I was what, about 8 and I'm now 19 so I haven't seen them for 11 years...they won't remember me" I feel like there is something or someone waiting for me back home in Forks but what? What could it be? I wonder if Jake still has that bloody long ass haire...nah he is what now? 27? I'm not gonna lie I all ways had a crush on him he was my only friend although him being 8 years older than me he still stayed with me... probably because he felt sorry for me because I was the girl with no parents.

"You are so bloody stupid Lilly (other name) who cares about her? Charlie's waiting for you his little girl that still looks like she is 16 to came back home, he is not getting any younger he is almost 60 and still wants you home. And I'll be with you princess...Always You and me." he said with a smirk on his face. I swear down he doesn't know other facial expressions...

"And who the bloody hell is this Jake and Billy... you better not like any of them because I'm yours and you are mine" he said grabbing my waist. He looked down at me... he is 6'8 and me being 5'4... yep I'm that short. I got lost in his blue/grey eyes

"Welcome to the year 2018 babe" he told me not breaking eye contact. I gave him a confused look.
"Look around you princess".

As I looked around me I was the cliff that Jake and I used to be at everyday. The trees towers over me... obviously. Draco leted go of me and I walked to the edge of the cliff and looked down I could see the bich where the younger me used to swim with Jake, there were people they looked familiar, once they swa me they stoped and stared... my eyes widened when I swa Jake... I couldn't see him properly but I knew it was him. I stepped back so I wasn't visible to them. I turned to Draco and gave him a nood.

"Ok Black Swan, let's go to Charlie, we can do that thing Dumbledore uses to do. I know how to do it." He told me. As soon as to reached him I could hear wolves crying and with that we were no longer in the the woods.
.............................

"Dad! Charlie where are you?" I yelled as we appierd in the living room. No response came trough so I text him

To:Dad
From: Soraia

Hey dad I'm at the house.
I came to surprise you. I missed you old man can't Waite to see you. By the way Draco is here 2.

From:Dad
To:Soraia

I'm at Billy's watching football (soccer, i think. not sure what Americans call it) Came over and bring Draco with you, i like him. Are you two dating yet?

To:Dad
From:Soraia

-_-..... I'll see you in a min. Don't tell anyone I'm here.

"Draco we have to change clothes, you are gonna meet Charlie's best bud Billy"I am really excited! I mean he is my godfathers well one of them.

From my real family Lilly Potter is my godmother and Severous Snape is my godfather, but when I got here Charlie made Billy my godfather....that means that Harry Potter and Jacob Black are my godbrothers...COOL!

Once I changed to this and when he came down and guess what?! What were bloody matching! Not gonna lie... it was hot!

 it was hot!

"Well we look fucking hot princess" Draco told me as we were living

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Well what do you think? I honestly don't think that anyone is reading this but tell me what you think if you are reading it.