Part 8#

The next day

Natasha was not wanting to participate in the test for killing the monstrous nightmare so it was just Hiccup vs Astrid vs the gronkle. The two were hiding behind a piece of wood and they were saying something that the assassin could not make out. Then Hiccup looks at his dad with a false smile.

Astrid rolls around and Hiccup goes to the dragon and scratches it which knocks it out. When Astrid sees this she swings her axe wildly and yells "NO! NO! SON OF HALF-TROLL, RAT-EATING MUNGE BUCKET!" all of the village cheered and some boo too.

"Wait! Wait!" Stoick tells the crowd

Hiccup was about to walk and leave when Gobber hooked his shirt.

"Late for what exactly?!?!" Astrid yells

"Okay! Quiet down the elder has decided!" Stoick told the crowd of chattering vikings

Gobber points his hook over Astrids head, Gothi shakes her head no, some of the crowd boo's. Then Hiccups head she nods, the remaining crowd cheers.

"You've done it! You've done it Hiccup! You get to kill the dragon!" Gobber jumps up and down like a child.

The gang lifts him up in the air and cheers for him. Hiccup pretends to be excited and waves his fist in the air.

"That's my boy!"

"I'm so-"

Natasha goes down to the doors and Hiccup comes after he escapes and they go to where Scarlett and Toothless are.

"Leaving. We are so leaving" Hiccup tells us with a basket. "Let's pack up! Looks like we're all taking a little vacation, forever" Hiccup says not noticing Astrid sharpening her axe above him. Natasha did and she slowly hid in a nearby cave to try to distract the dragons. He gets up and sees Astrid. "What the? Uh um What are you doing here?" Hiccup askes and Astrid gets up.

"I want to know whats going on. No one just gets as good has you do, especially you. Start talking. Are you training with someone? It better not involve this" She walks towards him slowly and grabs his shirt.

Toothless and Scarlett make a noise that makes Astrid drop Hiccup and walk over him.

"You're right! You're right! You're right! I'm through with the lies, I've been making outfits! So you got me it's time everyone knew, drag me back go ahead here we go" He says trying to get Astrid not to see Toothless or Scarlett. She bends his hand back and he drops onto the ground "OW! Why would you do that?" She kicks him to the ground

"That's for the lies"

She drops her axe on him

"That's for everything else"

The night fury sees this and roars at her. Natasha was trying to keep the dragons distracted, but thats very hard to do with one dragon let alone two. Toothless roared at Scarlett to come and she did.

Toothless and Scarlett ran/flew to where Astrid pushed Hiccup down with Natasha not to far behind. Hiccup got in front of Toothless and Natasha in front of Scarlett. Astrid looked at Natasha in shock and then Hiccup. She tried to hit them with her axe, but Hiccup pushed away.

"No it's ok she's a friend" Hiccup told them

They calmed down signeiffagently after that.

"You scared them" Natasha told her

"I scared them? Who are them?"

"Astrid, Scarlett and Toothless, Scarlett and Toothless, Astrid" Hiccup introduced them and they hissed at her. Astrid shook her head in disbelief and started running to the village.