Chapter 5: Confession

- Friday -

There was no journal entry today. Your thoughts were focused on something else.

This is it. Today's the day you're going to confess. You can only hope for the best as you pace to the gym, where your soon to be your Kei is situated.

You slowly open the gym doors and peek in. Somehow you still managed to be noticed.

"Ah, (Y/n)! There you are!" Called out a Kiyoko. She made her way over to you and pulled you into the gym by grabbing both of your hands into hers.

"Yachi will give you your clipboard and notes, she's at the bench. I have to go fill up the remaining bottles." She pat your head and raced out of the gym with bottles in hand. You look over to Yachi and she sends a sweet smile your way.

I guess I'll wait til after practice...

...

The first and second years are taking their towels and bottles while the third years take the nets down. You walk over to Kei, bottle and towel in hand.

"Kei... here." You gave him his water bottle and tried to wipe his face with the towel. This time, he let you, even bending down slightly for you.

"I have something to say..." This is it, now or never. By never I mean you'll die. You took a deep breath.

"I.. I love you!"