Meeting & Pranking (Chapter 3)

Izuku POV:

We are now in my house after I decided that the best thing is to make a plan for the future so something like what kacchan did in the assessment test doesn't repeat itself. I then said- Now then we need a game plan for the important event that need to be solved efficiently it's not much of a secret that because of the league villains none of us have receive proper training we only received experience. Itsuka said- Class 1B did receive more training than your class but we lacked in term of experience so we hesitated a lot. I nod my head and said- First thing we need to do is reveal our identity tomorrow to principal Nezu and Aizawa-Sensei both need to know since I am planning to ask him to give us Licensing exam much more earlier than before. Uraraka was surprised and said- Is that even possible, I know Eri was made a provisional hero at the age of 11 but that's just because her quirk was extremely beneficial. Shoto said- I agree with Midoriya, Principal Nezu is known to have a lot of dirt on the commission so he could just give us a license. Momo ask- but how are we gonna do this people might find out about this and start questioning principal Nezu sanity to give license to a first year who haven't been in UA for much less a week? Katsuki than said- We could ask him to make us do exam like the one we did before he could arrange something like that for someone who throw money on big useless door. Momo and Itsuka and Occhaco sweat drop as we remembered the 0 pointer. I then said- Now that is settled we need to discuss the second important topic of this whole thing we need to hold back on our abilities especially in the USJ since we don't want to give them any ideas of what we are capable off especially the Sports festival either should be cancelled or we don't attend it because Shigaraki will be watching it to get ideas on how to counter us. Katsuki scoffs but he stayed quiet, Shoto than said- We are glad that you are with us Midoriya you always knew how to make a good plan. I said- Don't flatter me, I am just doing my duty besides you should start thinking of visiting you mother much earlier maybe tomorrow or after tomorrow. Todoroki smiles and said- Yeah! You should all come as well. I nod my head and said- Now then I will take over calling Melissa to make sure she is doing well as for you Kacchan you should probably consider having Camie transfer here at UA. Katsuki smirk and said- You know nerd that isn't a bad idea I really needed stress reliever. I then said- Sure man! Anyways we need to also suggest the dorm system much more earlier. Itsuka than said- Agreed! That will help us get closer with our classmate much more faster. Katsuki than said- not only that it will strengthen the trust in UA that they are taking the student safety priority. Occhaco said- Well that is a nice view to think about it. I then said- I wonder what will change with Mineta expulsion. Katsuki than said- Nothing! That little twerp was weak even before. Momo than said- As much as he is weak we want to confirm the theory if he was the UA traitor. Katsuki said- What are you implying. I then said- She is implying that if he managed to sold us so quickly to the Paranormal Liberation Front what makes us sure that he wasn't the one who took the files of the USJ during the stampede or that he might have informed Shigaraki about the summer camp which was not known except by us students and teachers. Katsuki got angry and said- Of course! That grape bitch was behind it all along. I then said- Now then I will have All Might the day of the USJ not do hero work to save his three hours for his fight against the Nomu but from what I learned about my new quirk it's called crush although the first user called it magic instead of quirk. Momo was shocked and said- Magic? Is that even possible. I nod my head and said- That's what he told me he said when I sleep I will meet him and he will give me a run down on his abilities. Todoroki who was shocked asked- what can it do? I then said- Similar to Overhaul but the difference it doesn't kill, it's something like this. I then focus on an a paper and used crush on it making it divide into smaller part. Itsuka than said- Wow! I then did a hand sign returning the paper to it's original form. Uraraka said- I could understand what you are trying to say, you want to say that you could use crush to turn the Nomu into smaller parts and then be burned by Sho-chan or Katsuki here.