Battle for the temple (part 2)

Guys!! We did it. We reached over 500 views on TNG, omg!! Just looking at the number makes my day, thank you all. :')

As the villain army began to be visible for everyone, the monks stood outside the temple in organised lines, ready for battle

"Tell me Ladybug," Fung began. "Have you reached your full potential yet?"

"Full potential? What does that mean?"

"It means using your special power infinitely without de-transforming," Bunnyx stated.

"I thought adults only used it, like you Bunnyx."

"I see Hawkmoth didn't reach his, as he only akumatize a person at a day," Fung continued. Ladybug remained silent.

"In every one of us, there are obstacles that hold us back. only when you conquer that fear, your heart will be free, and you will unlock your true potential." Ladybug just looked at him confused. Bunnyx noticed.

"It means when you finally get over your fear, you will unlock great power that lies within your miraculous." Ladybug looked at her still confused.

"You think your power is limited? You have the power of creation, you could create whatever you want." Fung said.

"With my lucky charm?" He nodded.

"How? My lucky charm gives me an item and I had to figure out how to use it."

"Indeed, but also it can create whatever you want, depending on the situation. It's just magical.",

"Wow, I didn't know that." Ladybug exclaimed.

"Also, you have extensions to your weapon, it has other functions that can be unlocked in terms of need," Fung explained.

"All of this power, it is too much for anyone, even for me." Ladybug was sure that she can't handle all of this power.

"But you haven't unlocked half of it yet, also this power is in good hands." Fung smiled.

"I hate to interrupt but the villain army is getting close, what's the plan." Chat said.

Ladybug took a moment to look at the approaching army. Her guts were telling her that something was wrong. She ignored that thought and began to put a plan. "Ok, we need Rena Rouge, Carapace, Queen bee, Viperion, Pegasus and Ryuko. We are gonna need as much help as possible. I don't know if they had been akumatized or not."