Lila's return

It's been 2 days since Adrien broke up with Kagami. The weekend is over, but Adrien decided to take a break from school, photoshoots, and even being Chat noir. Luckily there were no Akuma attacks. Of course, his friends won't leave him alone, especially Nino. He told them that he is sick. He also told Natalie that he wasn't feeling good to go to school or any photoshoots or any of his classes.  He is still recovering from the break up although he did not like Kagami in a romantic way anymore. There was no reason for him to stay at home. He then decided to go on the third day.

He stepped out of his limo, to be greeted by his best bud. He walked to class along with him. Once he got into class, his emerald green eyes met familiar ocean-like bluebell eyes. He stood there staring deeply into Marinette's eyes. He never realized how beautiful her eyes were. He looked away once he realized how awkward the situation was. He took his usual seat beside Nino who stared at him with confusion. "Has something happened?" Said the D.j.

"What do you mean?" Replied the model turning his head to face him.

"I mean between you and Marinette,"

"What!? No, nothing has happened, why would you ask?"

"Because you froze once you saw her."

"I didn't." Said the model almost yelling.

"Ok dude I'm just messing with you."

The day passed normally. It's the last period and 5 minutes to go home. "Don't forget about your history test tomorrow." Miss Bustier said.

Oh no, I wasn't there when the lesson was explained. Adrien thought to himself. He missed the lesson while he was taking a break. He had Nino give him his homework but he never mentioned they had an exam. Perhaps the teacher didn't tell them till now, but she said 'don't forget' means that she had told them before.

Adrien thought about someone good at history to study with. He didn't want to go with Chloe or Sabrina. He thought of Marinette, she is so good at history. Perhaps he could visit her to study together, but she is so shy and nervous around him. There is no harm to ask. The bell rang bringing Adrien to reality. He started packing his stuff and noticed Marinette walking past him with Alya on her side.

"Hey Marinette, ..." He said.

She turned around and said, "hey Adrien." With a blush.

"Can I uh like come over to your house to um study for the test with you? I missed the lesson." The blonde said feeling his cheeks heating up.

"S-sure when?" Said the bluenette.

"Afterschool by an hour? Is that ok?"

"Y-yeah is waiting I will I MEAN I will be waiting hehe." Suddenly there was a familiar voice yelling Adrien's name from behind, but that wasn't any voice it was the voice of lies and deception.

"Hey, Adrien can I come to your house after school by an hour, I missed a lot of sessions last week, maybe you could help me?" Lila said walking towards them.

"Sorry, Lila but I am pretty occupied, as you can see we have a test and I need to study." Lila looked at him with a dropped jaw. "Now if you will excuse me..." continued the blonde. "I have a driver waiting for me." Without any word, Adrien walked out until he was out of sight. Marinette internally giggled, glad that Adrien rejected the lier's offer.

Marinette entered the locker room after she said goodbye to Alya and Nino, who left to hang out at Alya's home. She grabbed some books and put them in her bag. The door of her locker suddenly closed with a loud bang with Lila's hand on it.

"You think you can steal Adrien from me and get away with it?" Lila said getting closer to the bluenette. Marinette gasped taking a step back. "I told you before, I will make your life miserable with no friends and Adrien will soon be mine."