Triple Date

(credits to the artist on Tumblr)

The next day, Marinette entered the classroom. Surprisingly, it didn't start yet. She took her usual seat beside her best friend only to see her chatting and giggling along with Nino.

"What are you two planning this time?" Marinette said with a smirk. She always knew they tried to set her and Adrien up a few times ago. Every time she heard them whispering and laughing there must be something going on. "Nothing, me and Nino are going to the cinema Saturday night, wanna come?".

"A date huh?"

"You can call it that, and guess who are we going to invite too," Alya said looking at the blond who just entered the classroom with a wide grin.

"Alya no, don't you even think about it," Marinette said with a whisper scream voice.

"Hey Adrien, we are all going to the cinema wanna come with us?"

"Thanks, Alya but I have a date with Kagami."

Marinette felt like something was wrong, not with her but with the blonde. He seemed sad to say it but why? People usually are happy when they go on dates. Something is definitely wrong.

"How about a double date?" Alya said breaking the silence.

"Uh sure but I will have to ask her first."

Marinette felt like the world is collapsing over her head. Everyone is on a date except for her. Why does it hurt so much? She didn't want to go alone, but she had the best worst idea.

"Can I...like bring...uh Luka?"

Alya looked at her with confusion, what on earth was she thinking, this is a bad idea. "Sure Marinette."

Unfortunately, someone was stalking them. Chloe has heard every single word. She swore that she was going to do something so that Adrien could break up.

Adrien was unsure of what the date be like. He didn't want to break Kagami's heart, but... He was still hesitating. He knew had to do it but how without making the girl sad. This was stressful. He wished his mother could be here, she could help him. But he knew someone that he could depend on, Ladybug. He also wanted to tell Nino but he can't, the idea of him loving ladybug will sure bring him trouble and a lot of questions. He thought of Marinette, but he thought it would be creepy since she is not that close to him. He was having a girl's issues.

The next day, Marinette was going to ask Luka to join her. She was nervous but why? She could easily talk to him. This was something else than talking. She went to their big boat. She greeted his mother and asked for him. She got inside and knocked on his room. He opened it, and once he saw her a smile spread across his face.

"Welcome Marinette, come on in." He said gesturing to her so she could enter.

"Hey Luka," she said nervously "Can I ask you something?"

He stepped towards her and said, "You can ask me anything."

"Would you...like to go....on a date...with me?"

"I would love to." He then kissed her forehead and she was blushing like crazy, he could tell that. Although he agreed, Marinette didn't like to go with him on a date like that, maybe because it's not official. She just felt bad for him, she wanted to apologize, but she didn't. She liked Luka, but not romantically. She considered him a nice friend. While Marinette was daydreaming Luka cut the silence by saying "Where are we going may I ask?" with a smile.

"T-to the cinema... Saturday night... At 6 pm." Was the reply. Luka nodded and gave her a reassuring smile. She then said goodbye and walked home.

Saturday morning, Marinette woke up with a headache, "Marinette, wake up." The red Kwami said in Marinette's ear. "5 more minutes." She woke up after a while. She took a shower and brushed her teeth. She did her homework, helped her parents at the bakery, and sketched a design or two. After a long day, It was 5:30 pm. Marinette screamed at how late she was. Her phone buzzed, revealing a message from Alya.