Profile of Cleavage

This is not an error, we have returned ;-)

WE ARE SO SORRY BUT THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THAT YOU GUYS HAVE GIVEN TOUCH! YOU'RE APPRECIATED!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Everything reminds me of her. Everywhere I go, she follows. How do I move on from someone that doesn't leave me alone? How do I carry this torture on my back when I have a knife lodged in from the very person I trusted the most.

Thinking back, she never was really happy. I mean for sure I was genuinely glad to have her but I'm still trying to figure out if she was with me because some part of her actually cared or because she felt like she had to just because our parents wanted us to be together. I guess I got my answer when I came home to find her moaning with none other than my brother.

Why did she have to choose him out of all people? Did she have no shame? I told him all of my problems with her and the little shit had the nerve to just sit and listen like he wasn't banging her behind my back.

It's about midnight here in Oakley and here I am, pathetic and desperate, gulping down as many chugs of beer as I can. I need to stop feeling her hands on my body, her whispers in my ears, her heat against my lips. Sure she may have not loved me but she sure as hell loved the sex, which had me thinking why she went to my brother I mean his dick wasn't even 6 inches.

Just as I'm about to leave, I spot a busty blonde woman staring at me from across the counter. Once we make eye contact, she lets her sultry eyes run up and down my body with no shame and bites her full red soaked lips. My pants tighten as I stare at her lips and I think of all the ways in which she could use them to make me explode all over her hour glass figure.

If she can let my brother have her, then why can't I for once let go and just have some fun. I gulped down the last bit of beer and made my way over to her.

"Is it just me or is the temperature in here hotter around this area?" Seriously Aldro? Is that the best you had you filth?

She stares at me for a whole minute before she bends over, not in the way I wanted, laughing. I stare at her puzzled, I mean was my line that bad?

"Seriously? That's a line you use if you want to turn off a woman, not turn them on" she says with a playful glint in her eye. This is your chance Aldro.

"Well I guess I'll just have to find another way" I whispered in her ear as I sneaked my fingers up her thigh towards her heat.

She pulled my hand away with a raised brow but I saw the glint of lust and playfulness in her eyes. She wanted me so why wasn't she naked and in my room already damn.

"I don't do hookups with men who can't even hook me with a pick up line" she said with a fake serious expression.

I got up from the seat, the need to be inside her overwhelming. I bent down while staring at her cleavage ,"Don't worry, my mouth may not be good with words but it sure as hell can make you scream" I whispered in her ear and added a small bite on her soft skin as I watched as the hair on the back of her neck stood up.

She got up and turned to look at me face to face. Her heels didn't do much in towering my height so she looked up at me from beneath her brown doe eyes, licked her lips and said words that made me shiver.

"Meet me in the bathroom in 10."

~~~
I'm so sorry I haven't updated. Life has been hectic but I want you all to know how much I appreciate the votes, comments and you adding me to your reading lists. I hope you are all safe and healthy.

Also I've been dying to ask
Who was your first book boyfriend/girlfriend ?

See you soon

Love ,

A