The Best Friend

I was sobbing. Full on ugly tears onto my best friends, Jake, shirt while he held me close and tried to calm me down.

"Honestly, she's not even that pretty.", he said.

The reason I am a train wreck is because my boyfriend of 2 years dumped me a couple weeks ago for a girl he met at work. A girl who we had been Instagram stalking before I burst into tears.

" She isn't pretty, she's freaking gorgeous. She could be a Victoria Secret model if she wanted to."
I replied and sobbed harder. This was too painful. I thought he was the one. How could he do that to me?

"But she has nothing on you. " he said as he held me closer.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better."

"I mean it Maddie." I could hear the sincerity in his voice. "Maddie look at me." I lifted my face from his now tear stained shirt to meet his eyes. "You are beautiful, inside and out.". He moved some strands of my unruly hair out of my face and cupped my cheek. "He didn't deserve you and one day when the pain passes you will see that too." I remained silent, more tears rolling down my cheek. He wiped them away.

I don't know what came over me, maybe it was his sweet words or the way he held me, but I leaned up and pressed my lips to his. He pulled away before the kiss really even began, those baby blue eyes staring at me in shock. I feel so embarrassed, how could I be so stupid?

"I'm - I'm so sorry". I said not meeting his eyes. I was probably as red as a tomato right now. "I -". The sentence died on my lips as his mouth claimed mine. It was intense,like nothing I'd ever felt before. I moved to straddle his lap and deepened the kiss, hungry for more of him .

He licked the seam of my lips, as if demanding entrance. I parted my lips and his tongue took possession of my mouth. He tasted divine. It was like I was being kissed for the first time, I'd felt nothing like this before. We pulled away panting for air.

"Maddie, what was that?"

Instead of answering I just kissed him again, it felt so right. Our kisses were hard and passionate, speaking of hard I could feel his bulge forming. That just turned me on more and I moaned into his mouth. In that moment, I didn't feel the pain of my heartbreak, all I felt was arousal.

My movements became frantic as I tugged at the hem of his shirt, trying to remove it and then it was like something clicked in him. Before I could even comprehend what was happening, he pulled away from the kiss and held my wrists to my side.

"Why'd you stop?", I asked still in a daze.

"You're not thinking straight, you are heartbroken. I'm sorry I let it get this far but we have to stop before we do something you'll regret. "

I really, really didn't want to though and in that moment I really, really didn't care about the consequences about tonight, all I cared about was how good he made me feel. I took his hand in mine and pushed it inside my very wet panties.

" Maddie, I-", he seemed at a loss for words. Making my voice  as sultry as possible I leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Do you feel that, how wet I am for you? ". I nibbled on his earlobe and he let out a deep groan. I pulled away to kiss him and his eyes were a shade of blue I'd never seen  before and before I knew it I was under him, his lips on mine in a brutal kiss." I hope you know what you've just started."

To be continued

~~~

I know it's been a while and I'm so sorry I've taken so long to update. Thank you all for reading and I'm so happy to be back.

Anyway,

Would you rather travel to the past or the future?

See you soon

Love,

A