One Night Stand

I'm not the kind of girl who goes out for parties, I'm not the girl who's known for getting super drunk, and I'm certainly the last person you would expect to be having a one night stand, yet here I am in a cab, drunkenly making out with a guy I barely know, on my way to my apartment.

His kisses are rough, his mouth moving quickly over mine. I pull at his light brown hair and he groans in my mouth. His hands at my hips try to move me closer, as if we weren't already close enough. I feel his bulge press between my thighs and I gasp. The cab suddenly stops. I know I should feel embarrassed that the cab driver just witnessed that but I'm too turned on to care.

We hurriedly exit the cab and he pays the driver. I rush to open the door but I can feel the heat radiating off his body, my hands are shaking and I drop the key. "Love, if you don't open that door in the next 2 seconds, your neighbors are about to hear you scream as you orgasm."

I somehow manage to pick up the keys and finally get the door open. I step inside, then he does and he closes the door behind him. Next thing I know his lips are back on mine. He mumbles," Bedroom. " on my lips in between kisses. I lead us to my room.

I tug at his shirt and he moves away from the kiss to pull it over his head. I take a moment to appreciate the sight in front of me. This man is a work of art. I'm pulled out of my haze when he pushes me back onto the bed and his lips are back on mine. He trails kisses down my neck, gently nipping at the sensitive skin. I'm still lost in his kisses when he rips my dress in half, exposing my matching black lace bra and panties.

"Beautiful.", he whispers then unhooks my bra. He eyes my breasts lustfully, taking one into his hand and the other into his mouth. I moaned at the feeling. His teeth grazed my nipple and I shuddered. Then he moved to the other breast, giving it the same attention.

I feel is other hand trail down, rubbing me through my panties. The rough lace rubbed against my sensitive clit. I feel like I'm on cloud 9 and we've barely done anything. He moves the panties out of the way and runs his fingers through my slit. He looks up with a smirk on his face.

"You're so wet.".

"And you're teasing me."

I pull him in for another kiss and unzip his jeans. He stands up and removes his jeans and boxers. He's magnificent.

"Condom?", he questions

"In the bedside drawer."

He takes one out of the drawer, tears the foil packet and rolls it on his impressive package. He crawls back on the bed and kisses me. I wrap my legs around him trying to pull him into me. He chuckles, then slowly eases himself into me. My gasp is cut off by another electrifying kiss .

After letting me get used to his size he begins to move. His thrusts are fast and hard, making me see stars. He feels incredible. Then he does the most amazing thing, he uses his fingers to rub my clit, the sensation sending shock waves throughout my body.

I'm overwhelmed with pleasure as he picks up pace. I can feel the knot in my stomach grow tighter. He takes my nipple into his mouth and that's all it takes for me to come undone. That was the best orgasm of my life. He thrusts a few more times, until he finishes. I'm still in a daze when he kisses me again.

"That was..." I trail off, my brain still not working properly.

"Incredible." he finishes, with a smug look on his face.

"Yeah." I whisper back.

~~

Hey guys. I hope everyone is doing well during this tough time. Stay safe and healthy. Thank you so much for reading.

Quick question

Have you ever watched the vampire diaries? If so, stelena or delena?

Love,

A