SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE CONTENT

Yo, call me Maru, Sleepy, the occasional nii is fine. Anyway, this is probably the only non-chapter I'll ever have for this story so don't worry about me consuming space. To lower complaints this will be a Wattpad only message although I can't stress the importance of this enough. This will be a place for me to ask you as the viewers on what I should do next through votes and suggestions. The first thing is what quirk I should use for my next fanfic, the list below will have a few options along with a description.

Option 1) Disaster-User can turn a small cut into a gaping wound, a bruised arm into a broken arm or fatigue into complete exhaustion (SDS X BNHA Crossover)

Option 2) Precision-User can see many things that regular humans cannot. When activated, user can see weak points, Biological Data(Incase of inanimate objects, just information) and injuries. The quirk leaves the eyes with a permanent mutation: Black sclera, red eyes and a crosshair across the eye(Mei Hatsume zoom style). Precision is activated by thought and not constantly active despite the mutation.
(Quirk made by me with mutation being a reference to Tokyo Ghoul and my love of Mei Hatsume)

Option 3) Weapon System-When touching a weapon or something that can be used as a weapon, user gains information on the basics of how to use said weapon. A game like screen will appear and grant the user a random martial arts style related to that weapon. On the game system a progress bar will appear, once filled, user may choose another martial arts style to progress through for that weapon. The user can learn multiple weapons at once but the further above 1, the slower the progress bar raises and the higher the chance of information overload. System also provides an inventory that stores mastered weapons and ONLY mastered weapons.
(Quirk made by me and my love for the various martial system Manhua/Manhwa)

Option 4) Chimera-User can transform body parts into anything they've eaten.
(Idea was for Izuku to be Tamaki's little brother as the quirk is just Manifest with a different name)

Option 5) Imbuing-User can become intangible and also turn inanimate objects intangible.
(Similar to the previous one but Izuku would be Mirio's brother)

These are the 5 options for the next fic even though I have plenty of other quirks I want to explore whether they're my own or just my versions of preexisting quirks). Please vote about which quirk you wish to see by saying Option(Insert whatever option you choose)

Now, onto the ship! I love way too many of the female characters to choose as they all have great ways to write ships so I'll say 5 with added options

Ship 1) Izuku x Melissa Shield (Was asked for)

Ship 2) Izuku x Pony Tsunotori

Ship 3) Izuku x Mina Ashido

Ship 4) Izuku x Nejire Hado

Ship 5) Izuku x Mei Hatsume

Ship 6) Polygamy (1-3 girls)

Ship 7) Harem Small (4-7 girls)

Ship 8) Harem Large (7+)

Vote by commenting Ship(insert number here)

I thank you for you time and hope to give you more enjoyable fanfiction in the future

SleepyMaru(Nii)