3-Red Giant

"B-Baby, how do you feel about moving to Chiba Prefecture?"

When his mother had asked that question 8 years ago, he was honestly surprised. What would he do about his friends? You have none. That was a thought his mind produced all the time right up until he started school in Chiba and met a few glorious people in the likes of Eijiro Kirishima, Itsuka Kendo and Mina Ashido.

Over the course of his settling down in Chiba, he had begun to be more reserved. He covered his emotions infront of anyone but his mother and his online calls with Dr. Kageshi and the Nebula mask on his face never came off and that was why his mother became increasingly more worried for his safety in school which, even with him trying to calm her down, only got worse. With his mother's worrying, it made his internal worrying worse. He was being homeschooled until he was 5 and would enroll in school. He decided that he would try and make some friends to hopefully ease his mother's burden. He was not ready for the three people who would worm their way into his heart.

*Flashback*

"Quiet class, we have a new student joining us today, usually I wouldn't do this even if they'rea day late but they're new to Chiba and has only recently moved here" the class went wild in questioning if they were male or female and what their quirk was "Now now, calm down. I'll let them introduce themselves" With that he walked in. He had recently started on a diet and mild training recommended by Dr. Kageshi which meant he was healthy and a little larger than his year ago timid body. He spoke in a smooth, quiet voice "Hello, my name is Izuku Midoriya and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have" finishing with a bow. The class then bursted forth with questions whilst Izuku analysed the class looking for a nicer set of people talk to before being bought back to the room with a question from a pink skinned girl "Ooh, what's your quirk?" Which unknowingly earned her a soft smile from him under the mask at her excitement
"I have two quirks, the first one I unlocked is called 'Nebula' it is the material that makes my mask. Its a mutant/transformation quirk that can do a few things, passively it is similar to a hardening quirk" at the mention of hardening quirk, a black haired boy immediately perked up with hopeful eyes which got an eye smile from Izuku towards him
"What's the other quirk?" Spoke a random student from the loud class "Its called 'Trick Star' it allows me to switch things around as long as they have either the same height or the same weight" after many awestruck glances and a few villain comments he went and sat in the empty seat beside the black haired guy who was watching him happily which put him next to the window at the back. Solidifying his future friendship with Eijiro Kirishima.

*Flashback End*

He was truly happy with his friendship with Kirishima. On the first day of school he asked about Eijiro's quirk and found out it was a hardening quirk, quite literally, it's called hardening. They bonded over their quirks which, with a few pointers from Dr. Kageshi, ended up with a healthy Eijiro with lots of stamina and a full body hardening quirk by the age of 10 which only increased at their current age of 12.

The day was relatively normal in which Izuku and Eijiro were walking through Chiba with the labrador like 'Hardening' user rambling on about how manly All Might and Crimson Riot are or were before both were attracted to a sight by a scream made by two female classmates. A colossal man was standing over them asking for directions whilst, unknowingly cracking the building above. This sights is what got Izuku to go into action "Eijiro, I'm going to switch with mina. Keep her from running in whilst I sort this"

-Mina pov-

What do I do? How do you stop this? I can't stop this! Their going to die because I couldn't- Kirishima? Why is he rubbing my back, wait, how did I get here.

-Eijiro pov-

Your a different breed Midori-bro. No one else was going to do it, I'm glad you did. Despite what people think of your quirk your more of a hero to me than All Might. You deserve to be a hero and I'll be there for you every single step of the way!

-Usual pov-

As he walked towards the scene in what appeared to be a calm manner he garnered many fearful looks, the looks only came from the people who didn't know him and thought he was another villain coming to get into the action. Usually this would annoy him but he was wearing mostly black so it's understandable. These thoughts continued until he spoke calmly yet coldly "If you take a left at the end of the street and then a right at the end of that street you would find what your looking for" this action frozen the villain before they spoke up with a thank you and left. Izuku let out a long sigh before turning to check on the girls, changing his voice to a warmer tone "Your safe now" was all he managed to say before being pulled into a crushing hug between the two crying girls.

*Mina pov*

"Wow......he's amazing" I had nothing else to say. What else could be said about that? He just stopped a villain attack with pure words
"Yeah, he's amazing isn't he?" Huh, oh Kirishima.
"What do you mean?" Its a reasonable question, why does he think he's amazing?
"Despite having a quirk in which people consider villainous, along with his looks, he is the most heroic person I know. I put him above All Might and my personal favourite Crimson Riot" wow, I've never thought of it that way.

Amazing.

*Usual pov*

From that day a third member was added to the small group turning it from a heroic duo to a heroic trio. Izuku helped Eijiro find confidence in his hardening quirk and He helped Mina feel comfortable with her looks which some called villainous and others exotic but either way she found herself comfortable nonetheless. Both Mina and Eijiro came together to help Izuku know that he's more heroic than people who call him villainous and they also pitched in to help Inko know that her son is not alone. It was during that next year that one Itsuka Kendo became interested in the odd group. One was a labrador like muscle head who screamed about manliness, another was a fun loving, excitable alien queen whilst the last was a quiet, soft spoken 'Villainous Hero'. Itsuka didn't know what to think. That was why she ended up following them to a spot in the forest.

*Itsuka pov*

Why am I following them again? Oh yeah, curiosity. Why are they heading to this spot? A hangout spot? A meeting? I'll just have to find out-
"Err.....hi?"

*Usual pov- Few Minutes ago*

"The usual spot?" Asked Eijiro with a push to his palm
"Yeah, some extra training before- we have a follower" Stated a suprised yet cautious Izuku
"What do you mean?" Questioned Mina
"Don't worry, their not a threat just curious. Let's keep walking and I'll switch when we arrive" and that's exactly what he did 5 minutes later
"Err.....hi?" The girl had orange hair and seemed rather familiar
"Hello, how are you? More importantly, who are you?" That was probably the first question that should have been asked but Mina and Eijiro didn't say anything despite the former having a shit eating grin.
"My name is Itsuka Kendo, I sit at the front left of the classroom in school. My quirk is 'Big Fists'" Ah, so that's where the familiarity came from. The trio soon turned into four friends who were working towards the same goal. To go to U.A and become a hero.