1-Nebula

!PLEASE READ!

This piece of writing was done as a self set challenge to get a story out in 5 days.
3rd Feb 2021-Writes a base for the start before mot touching it for awhile
Day 1-Chapters 1, 2, 3 with 1 being a complete rewrite
Day 2-Chapters 4, 5, 6 before taking a nap
Day 3-Chapter 7 and 8. 9 was done later as I lost motivation that day
Day 4(Upload day)- Chapter 9 done, lazy boy didn't want to continue and sped up to upload earlier

Anyway, this was done quickly, no beta reading and most likely many spelling mistakes. If you wish for the mistakes to be corrected then please get in touch.

Than you

-SleepyMaru

-----------------------

Izuku Midoriya was like any other child, loved by their parents err, parent as Izuku's "Loving Father" had decided it was a great time to announce that he wanted a divorce and no longer wished to have a child with Inko Midoriya, the now sole parent. As it would turn out, a father wasn't needed for young Izuku who got all the love he needed from his mother that was the embodiment of the term 'Mama Bear'. It was after 6 months he was finally introduced to the brash Mitsuki Bakugou along with her timid husband Masaru Bakugou and their months older son Katsuki Bakugou. The small interactions between baby Izuku and baby Katsuki would be the beginning of a years long friendship that eventually turn into a rivalry after a 7 month old Izuku started to grasp the basics of walking which, in turn got Katsuki(Who started at 8 months) to try and up Izuku in as much as his younger mind could think of which was, admittedly, nothing.

When he was younger, Katsuki couldn't seem to find a way to up Izuku but that all changed when his hands began popping in kindergarten. That was it! He would up the admittedly smart greenette by having a better quirk!
"Hey Izuku? Check this out" for a dramatic flare he restarted the tiny firework show which produced an awestruck expression on little Izuku's face.
"That's so cool Kacchan!" Replied Izuku whilst practically bouncing up and down on the spot uncontrollably
"Damn right and it will be better than any-" he was quickly cut off by a worker telling him to head to the office to wait to be picked up by his mother so he could be taken to the quirk doctor to have it registered.
"When I get my quirk it'll be ten times better the yours Kacchan!" Shouted Izuku with a determined expression on his face. That was all the youngest Bakugou got to see before being dragged off with a thoughtful expression on his face.

-<Smol Timeskip>-

We see a small child sitting in front of a computer watching a video that he had already watched over a hundred times. The great hero All Might saving the day. The door was suddenly yet softly opened as a healthy Inko Midoriya walked in
"Izuku, its time for bed!" She spoke with all the love a mother could possibly give
"But muuuuuuum" he pouted before pointing to the screen "All Might" after giggling quietly into her hand she spoke up again
"Now now my little hero, we have to be up tomorrow to take you to the quirk doctors" at just the mention of quirk his eyes lit up and he ran to bed which got another giggle out of his mother "No running in the house young man" spoke Inko with a slight raised voice
"Sorry mum!" He called back with a raised voice of his own. After being tucked in for the night, he dreamt of saving people and an odd purplish black substance.

-<The Next Day>-

Izuku awoke with an odd feeling surrounding parts of his body which quickly got him to get out of his covers and check his body. His eyes soon widened as he saw the same purple markings from his dream strapped around his body like rope. Standing up quickly he ran to his mum's room shouting "I GOT MY QUIRK! I GOT MY QUIRK!" Awakening his mother in the process
"Izuku baby, I'm glad you got your quirk but why are you wearing a mask?" Now THAT, THAT got Izuku to stop and stare at his mother with a confused expression spread across his features "What do you mean? I didn't put a mask on?" He sped off to the bathroom to look in the mirror which did indeed show that he appeared to have a mask on although he quickly came to the observation that it was made from the same substance that was on his body. If what he remembered from his dreams was accurate then he should be able to move it right? With some effort he did move the substance to show his face but with his excitement and lapse in control the substance moved back.
"Baby? I think we should go see the doctor" and see the doctor is what they did

-<Smol Timeskip>-

"Midoriya?" Called out a tall, white haired man with round-ish glasses on. The green haired duo stood from their seats which caused the man to look at them with a smile "Ah, I'm doctor Kageshi please follow me". Once inside of a small doctors office and seated the man spoke again "Now, I believe that young Izuku here has awoken his quirk. From my current observations it would appear to be a mutation type quirk, albeit an odd looking one. Is their anything else you could tell me about it?" That got Izuku to smile excitedly as he opened up about his dreams the previous night aswell as his own observations about the substance with "Mask Experiment" earlier that day. "Well then, that's rather odd. Hmm, it appears your quirk is a mutation crossed with a transformation type quirk. For more accuracy may I do a blood test?" This got a nervous glance towards his mother from the young Midoriya to his mother with a reassuring smile on her face.
"O-Okay" the good doctor smiled softly before having a bright idea "So Izuku, are you interested in quirks? I could tell you mine if you wish?" Doing a complete 180, Izuku went from nervous to excited.
"PLEASE!" With a hearty chuckle the doctor proceeded to produce a syringe, needle included, from his hand "Woah!" Exclaimed an amazed Izuku.
"My quirk 'Medical Creation' allows me to create anything medical related from the iron in my blood. The quirk itself is similar to my niece's quirk 'Creation' which is like my own but without the limitation of medical equipment and she even awoke her quirk early! She's only three almost four though" a soft giggle escaped the elder Midoriya's mouth that got the man to blush in embarrassment before clearing his throat "Let's do that blood test now yes?" When the doctor attempted to take blood, the substance on Izuku's body moved to block the syringe which got the doctor to laugh "It would appear your quirk has a defence mechanism, but would you please allow me to do this? It will help you become a hero in the long run afterall" After saying that, his quirk moved away and allowed the doctor through. Once finished, the doctor spoke "The tests will be done shortly, give me a few minutes and I will be back with the results" this earned a nofvfrom both Midoriya's.

-<Few Minutes Later>-

The doctor entered with a grin on his face and sat down "Well, it looks as if young Izuku has another part of his quirk currently still locked" the Midoriya's gasped one in excitement the other with slight worry
"What does this mean doctor?" Dr. Kageshi looked Inko in the eyes before saying "Nothing is wrong, it just needs some kind of trigger. I cross-referenced your own quirk factor with the inactive quirk factor of little Izuku and found similarities, it appears the second part is like Telekinesis." With her worries proven unfounded she sighed in relief before devolving in Well hidden thoughts of excitement that her babies quirk was like hers and not his father's. It was at this moment a nervous Izuku spoke up "D-Do you think I could be a h-hero?" With a smile and a ruffle of the child's hair the doctor simply said "Of course, anyone can become a hero as long as they put their mind to it, even the quirkless" it was mindset that would eventually form Izuku's hero philosophy.

-<Timeskip>-

It was this particular day with four children heading through a forest towards a tree across a small river that would mark the fracturing or even the end of a previously 'Healthy friendship. "Katsuki hero corp, onwards across the bridge!" Stated a blonde who was leading the march from the front at the back was a greenette who was the next to speak up "Kacchan, I don't think that's a good idea. It looks like you could slip" the boys worries were well founded, the log across the crossing was rather mossy
"Quiet nerd, I'll be fine" and fine he was, up until about halfway were fates plans for the day took over and he slipped, beginning his quick descent down to the shallow water and more painfully, rocks. The green haired child was the only one of the three remaining to do anything, he reached out his hand with wide, worried eyes until he felt weird in his stomach and the next thing he knew, he was bleeding in the water below.

With the boys above, they were in awe. The timid, shy boy had switched places with the brash and literally explosive to take the damage for him. In Katsuki's view though, Izuku had done the worst thing possible. Saving him and taking the damage meant that he was looking down on Katsuki, well in the explosive blonde's head atleast. By taking the pain it meant that katsuki couldn't take it. The nerd was looking down on him! That was when a thought popped into his head and a cruel smirk smeared itself on his face. "Hey Deku! Your quirks perfect for taking damage from others although it has another use. Your the perfect villain, the best thief!" Izuku's body was frozen, Kacchan didn't mean that right?
"D-Deku?" That was the only thing he could really think to say at the time and it was that name that would haunt him for years. "Yeah, it means useless. Perfectly fitting for a villain" with that Katsuki walked off laughing and the other two following without making a sound. The fracture in the friendship would never be mended.