ˣⁱⁱⁱ. ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
[ ᴅᴏɴ' sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ]

AFTER MOST OF the tension dissolved and everyone was sitting back around the middle isle, Rick started going over the plan that he'd worked out in his head. I listened as well as I could while also trying to ignore how awkward I felt sitting next to these people I'd been seconds from walking out on half an hour ago. Not only, I was tired as hell despite the earlier nap. Fighting for your life typically does wear you out, I guess.

"They think they're in control." Rick started, grabbing everyone's attention. "We're in here and they could be anywhere." I swung my feet down silently, sitting up from the bench I'd been laying on to face him as he spoke. "But we know exactly where they are."

Abraham—who was the last person I'd expected to get over an argument so quickly— spoke up. "Plan's got stones, I'll give you that."

"Make our move before they do." Glenn summarized.

"That's right," Rick confirmed. "They're not counting on us thinking straight."

"Are we?" Rosita challenged.

She was right, not even an hour ago half the group had been ready to blow each others heads off, not two we'd been fighting for our lives because of an attack they'd planned. The night gave us an advantage, but everyone was tired, scared, worn out. Not that any of it really mattered in this world.

"I'm just making sure, It's a big play." She continued.

Rick stood up, moving to tower over her sitting form. "Remember what these people are capable of," he reminded. Abraham nodded his head in agreement as Rick turned towards Tyreese who'd been sitting off to the side on his own for some time now. "Tyreese?"

He didn't look up, despite all eyes being on him. "Yeah?"

"You up for this?" Rick asked.

He didn't get a chance to answer before Sasha entered the room intently. "I'm going with you," She demanded.

Tyreese shook his head, looking to his sister. "You should stay with Bob," He tried to reason.

"No, I want to be out there. I want to be a part of this." She argued, turning back into the room she'd come from.

Tyreese stared at the open doorway with a gaping mouth and wide eyes. He stood to go after her, presumably to try to logic with her, but Sasha didn't seem like the type to take no for an answer from anyone.

No one said anything. From where I sat I could see Tyreese's back, blocking Sasha and Bob, but I couldn't hear anything. Feeling like I was invading their privacy— which, normally didn't bother me as much as it probably bothered the average person— I looked away. I starred at my bloody shoes instead, just barely dried from the earlier fight. I pulled my knife out of the holster, kicking my feet up onto the bench and ignore the quick glance Gabriel threw my way. I scraped at the blood, not because it really bothered me, there was no use being scared of blood in the apocalypse, but because I knew if I didn't give myself something to do I would start staring at others and I wanted to save myself the embarrassment of inevitably getting caught.

When Sasha finally came out, followed by Tyreese, It didn't seem like she'd changed her mind any. Rick stood, nodding at both of them and grabbing his gun, moving to lead the small group out.