Chapter 2

(Your POV)

I watched as the contestants got to where we are at the top of the cliff. They got into there groups, The Killer Bass on one side and the Screaming Gophers are on the other. I realize that Katie and Sadie are on opposite teams and smile, must have been dads work. I glance over at him and put my hands in my hoodie pocket, "Alrighty everyone, who's ready to jump off this cliff!" I know those aren't the words that I rehearsed in my head earlier, but that's what came out. Everyone looked at us like we where crazy, thank god dad spoke up. "What (Y/N) ment to say is that your first challenge is to jump off this 1,000 foot cliff into the lake." A blonde girl spoke up, from what I can remember, her name is Bridgette. "Peace of cake." "Actually, Bridgette right?" she nods with a smile, " If you look down there you can see two target areas, the smaller area is where you want to land." She looked at me with an eyebrow raised, "That still sounds easy enough." dad laughed, " On the outside of that inner ring is full of psychotic," he chuckles "man eating sharks!"
------------------------------------------------
Confessional: Bridgette

She gives an uneasy smile to the camera, "At least (Y/N) tried to give us the news easy at least... Right?"
------------------------------------------------

I tried to save myself a bit and spoke up, "Each person who makes it into the inner ring gets a point for there team, those who jump and get out without having a bite taken out of them do not get a point. Those who dont jump at all have to wear a chicken hat all day to show how much they suck." dad held up the chicken hat with a smug smile. I start to head down the cliff, "I'm gonna be at the bottom near the shore to help people off the boat, my old man is gonna take it from here." I smile and leave.

(3rd POV)

(Y/n) sat on the boat with Chef waiting for the first person to jump, it took a minute but eventually Bridgette dove off the top and made it into the safe zone, she popped her head out of the water and smiled waving back at the top. "Its easier than it looks!" she yells to the top. You helped her up into the boat,  and looked back to the cliff, after Bridgette jumped it seemed that it caused a chain reaction and a bunch of more people came down. You helped as many as you could into the boat, except Duncan, he didnt want any help (he slapped your hand), Ezekiel went next. You watched him hit the cliff and make it into the safe zone. You help him into the boat, "I'm a little impressed with you homeschool." he nodded and then stuck his finger into his nose. You look at Chef, "You have any hand sanitizer? Please tell me you do." the cook held out a bottle to you with a disgusted face "Here." he says. You squeeze it into your hands and make sure you got all the germs off as you could, looking for an excuse to get the boy off the boat you look on shore to see DJ all alone. You look a Chef again, "Let's go ahead and get them to shore so there's room on the boat for more campers." the ex-soldier nods and heads back. You hear screaming and look back to see the male model, Justin, didnt make it into the safe-zone, the sharks heading for him at breakneck speed. "OH SHIT!" You go to jump in but double-take when you see Justin riding said sharks to shore. You look at the camera man like you where in The Office, and in a shaky voice say, "What the fuck did I just witness?" the camera dude could only give you a bewildered look back and shook his head, not knowing what to say. " Hey Chef?" the cook looked at you, "Hm?" "Imma just head out for a minute, I...uh...forgot some paperwork I had to do..."

[TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ME COOKING]

You hung out with the Killer Bass as they party in there hot tub, you see the Gophers go by. "Hey guys, who got kicked off ?" Courtney looks at you, "Ezekiel got kicked off, and for a good reason." you see her eye and get up to get a better look, "Oh, it looks like you got bit by a blow fly. You should go get that looked at, it's too close to the brain to be let go. Come on, let's go to the nurses station." you take her hand, Courtney blushes but let's you bring her anyway.
----------------------------------------------------------
Confessional: Courtney

She has her hands on her cheeks, a dreamy look on her face. "He's so sweet, I wish the guys on my team where this considerate."
---------------------------------------------------------

Most of the girls watch them leave, a jealous look on there face. Katie and Sadie run up to us, their hands on there...butts? "Can we come with you?" "Yeah, can we come with you? We accidentally squatted in poison ivy going pee." You cringed hearing that. "Yeah girls let's go, I know that hurts and I didnt sit in any." You then usher the girls to the nurses station as fast as you could, you didnt need that spreding anywhere else to make it worse.

‐-----------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER TWO DONE!!