Chapter 4

(S/t) = skin tone

3rd POV

Most of the campers made it back to the lodge by now, you where handing out water bottles and Chris was filing his nales. All who was left was four more campers so you could move on with the challenge. Owen came in holding Noah in a frantic panic, Lashawna arrived soon after, panting and out of breath. "Whoo! I made it. Ugh." You give her a water bottle and pat her shoulder with a smile, you then rush over to Owen and Noah.
------------------------------------------------------------
Confestional: Lashawna

"Woo that (Y/n) sweet. I could just eat that little (s/t) boy up."

------------------------------------------------------------
Harold came in after Lashawna complaining about heart problems, "Wait, if Harold came in last... That means we won the challenge!" Gwen said making her team cheer. "Actually, that's not the challenge guys." You say looking towards the older McLean by the curtain, who opens it to show the buffet behind him. "Dig in!"
--------------------------------------------------------------
Confessional: Owen

"I thought I was gonna cry when I saw that turkey, and baked beans, and maple syrup!" He started to tear up, "Give me a moment..." he then started to cry.

Confessional: Gwen

"After a week of brown slop, I almost cried."
--------------------------------------------------------------
* time skip brought to you by the campers eating*

Everyone was laying or sitting, there stomachs full and laying bloated and groaning from eating all the food they could. "Ok campers, it's time for part two of your challenge!!" Your father said as he stood on the table, the campers complained when they figured out what the real challenge was. Owen was already about to fall asleep before The Awake-a-thon began, you look over to your dad "I have to do some paperwork, but when I'm done I'll help with the rest of the challenge." Chris nods and goes to the campfire pit with the tired teens.
___________
*time skip*
___________
The next time you showed up to the campfire 24 hours had passed,Chris was reading a fairytale, Chef was in a sheep costume, and you where about to go on camera wearing a ballerina outfit. Let's just say it didnt help many campers fall asleep when you got out there, even when you threw the sleepy glitter at them. "When I said that I would help with the challenge, I didnt expect to be a personification of an energy drink." You complained, "Also I'm pretty sure Duncan snapped one of my straps when I passed him."
______________________________________
Confessional: Duncan

"I totally snapped the strap on his ballerina outfit, come on you would too if you had the chance!"
--------------------
Confessional: DJ

"I wonder if he did classes, considering I ribbon dance we could be a good team." He scratched the back of his neck, a small blush on his face. "Only if he wants to though."
--------------------
Confessional: over
______________________________________
*time skip*

The second time you popped up it was at the 48 hour mark with a Venom energy drink and your dad following with a coffee. Gwen crawled up to the both of you and begged for a drink, hell, to eat the grinds from the bottom of Chris's coffee, "Sorry Gwen, if this was any other day I wouldn't be opposed to sharing an energy drink with you. But since this is a challenge it would be considered cheating, sorry." you say sadly. Chris slurped loudly on his coffee to get the attention back to him, he told the campers that already fell asleep to go take showers. You left when he started reading The History of Canada, you didnt need all that energy.

*once again we need a time skip*

You where sad to see Eva go, but even so, when she all but destroyed the cabins to find her Ipod and almost broke your face by hitting you with an ore, it was probably the best. You sigh, "There goes my workout partner, didnt even get to lift weights with her..."

_________________________________
Confessional: Courtney

"That's what you get, you cant act like a raging psychopath and not expect to get in trouble for it. Also she hurt poor (Y/n)'s face!"
--------------------
Confessional: over
_________________________________

Over on the boat of losers, Eva was sulking. She knew she was in the wrong and felt bad about hitting you in the face, but she wasnt going to admit out loud she was looking forward to seeing you working out.

______________________________________

CHAPTER DONE IM SORRY ABOUT IT BEING LATE, I LOVE YOU GUYS AND IM SO HAPPY YOU LOVE THIS STORY. YOU GUYS HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/EVENING/NIGHT!