Chapter 3

(3rd person POV)

The sun came up calmly, its light cascading gently across the camp. Or so it would have if your father didnt decide to blow his air horn and make everyone wake up with a start. One by one the campers came outside, not to happy with the host. "Hey, Chris! You look buff in those shorts." Heather said trying to flirt with the older man, "I know." He says pointing finger guns, "What your first challenge is today is running three times around the lake, ending at the lodge." Eva made a move to pounce onto Chris, her temper getting the best of her. "Oh you think your funny, huh?" Courtny and Duncan hold her back.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Confessional: Courtny

"This girl Eva needs to get her temper under control, shes been here for a day and she already threw two suitcases and ripped the lock off of one of the bathroom doors."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Just at that moment you jogged by, your usual black hoodie swapped out to a baggy t-shirt and some well fit track pants that hung off of your hips. "Ah! (Y/n), would you mind jogging with the campers today?" Chris had an smirk on his face as most of the girls (and Owen) oogled you with there eyes wide.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Confessional: Duncan

"Didnt think the dude had muscle, I'm impressed. "
-------
Confessional: Heather
"Forget Chris and his shorts, give me (Y/n) in his exercise outfit and I'm set for life!"
------
Confessional: Courtny
The female had her hands on her cheeks, "*sigh* Hes so cute."

Confessional closed
------------------------------------------------------------

You stop and turn around, a slight smile on your face. "Yeah I dont mind, I'm on my last lap anyway." You say and stand back next to the starting line, everyone else got behind it and waited for Chris to start. When your father said go, you all started running, you made it to the front of the line next to a fuming Eva. You looked over at the buff female and tapped her shoulder, she took out her earbuds and looked over "What?" she demanded. "I was just wondering if you would like to exercise with me in the mornings? I know we didnt really meet on a good note, but I would really like to get to know you, you look fun to be around and a great training partner!" Eva looked at you like you grew three heads and you started to get nervous. "I-I mean if-ONLY IF- you r-rea-" "Sure." you almost stopped in your tracks, "Really?" she looked at you again "That's what I said." you smiled brightly and stopped next to your stop, the lodge. "Thanks Eva, your the best!" You walk away not seeing the small blush on Eva's cheeks.

First P.O.V

I walked into the kitchen, putting on my own apron, "Hey Chef, sorry for the delay dad had me watching the campers on my last lap. How's the food coming along?" The larger man looks over at me with a grin. "Its all good (Y/n), it's coming along great, can you marinate the turkey and stick it in the oven?" I put a thumbs up and go over to said bird. I start to chuckle a little, catching the others attention. "What's got you to tickled kid?" my grin turns sinister, "I was thinking on how pissed they're going to be when they realize that running isn't the challenge." Chef starts to laugh as well. "You dark, boy, you dark."

--------------------------------------------------------------
IM SO SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATES, IVE BEEN WORKING A LOT BUT IM GONNA MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON I LOVE YOU GUYS AND HAVE A GOOD DAY/EVENING/NIGHT!! 💖💘😘