missing

the next morning

something was off, something felt wrong, techno paced back and fourth in his room
it eventually began to drive him mad, he walked swiftly to his younger brother room that he had visited previously, he knocked on the door, he knew tommy would be awake by now. no reply, techno opened the door quickly to see a turned up room, signs of struggle were apparent, one of his windows was smashed in.

technos eyes widened "DAD, WIL" he yelled loudly catching the attention of guards as well

he heard the footsteps approaching and turned to see his brother and his dad, the looked petrifiedamd angry seeing the room
"someone took my son" phil said finally his voice shaking in anger

a hour later a full fledged search was announced, hundreds of employees and friends were looking for tommy, the current groups were philza, techno, dream, fundy and wil, niki, tubbo and eret. they searched the forests, towns, until techno thought of checking cctv footage from the town.
they asked and eventually let in to see the footage.

the group was exhausted as techno sat down scrolling through the footage with a worried expression still plastered on his face, as they all watched from behind techno, they watched as they saw a black car pull up outside the train station, they then saw 3 men dressed in all black drag someone out of the car, it became obvious instantly that it was tommy with them, tommy seemed to be bleeding from his head and arm. techno slammed the desk frustrated. 

"oh good god" phil whispered when he looked back to the footage seeing something that disturbed him behind belief

after the group watched the footage they left, all on edge, dream picked up his phone and let the rest know to meet then back at the mansion

"alright" wilbur said quickly through the phone and hanging up "they found something in the cctv" he told niki and tubbo as well as eret, they all nodded and swiftly left for the house.

((sorry it's so short i just felt like i needed to post something at least lol