V-Hit

Y/N's POV

Starting at Episode 15

Last time on 'Catastrophe', chapter 'Foreigner' 

I was simply walking on the street, towards my home.

I was simply humming to myself, until I saw something that I shouldn't have.

A certain motherfucker was grinning.

"Hey, V-Hit."

Oh, I know what he's going to say next.

"Do you have 500 won?"

----------------

Okay, now I really want to know what's up with 500 won. So, why on Earth is this 18 year old boy obsessed with 500 won? I honestly don't know what happened, all I remember is me trying to step away from this and bumping into the short haired girl who was murmuring something like 'holy shit'. 

When I slipped and stumbled on the ground, everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to stare at me. 

"Uh.. um...." I started, and the annoying fact was that everyone was still listening. 

"Shit." 

---------------

Hello, my name is Y/N LN, and I am watching one of my new classmates getting beaten up by a motherfucker I met recently. I don't know why I exist, and I want this bullshit to end as quickly as possible. 

I am standing next to another one of my classmates, and a small girl that I've never seen before. The motherfucker does not care of my existence and is beating up that classmate. I want to go home. 

"Give me your newtube channel." Taehun constantly said while beating that classmate up, so I was just smiling like an idiot and I stared at air. I don't care now, my life is over, and I desperately want to go home. 

I saw a small and fragile hand wave in front of me. I looked up, smiling.

"H-hey.. Could you.. Help in any way?" the girl whispered, looking scared. I just simply nodded my head and laughed out loud. 

Yes, I had gone insane. Who wouldn't, looking at a person getting beaten up until his bones look broken, right in front of you, and you don't know if you're the next victim. 

Suddenly, a voice filled up the air. 

"I'll give you the channel." The small boy said, smiling. I came back to my normal self and gaped, how could a person be so stupid? The brown haired motherfucker leaned in to the small boy, m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶₦-t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶k̶-̶ making the atmosphere strangely funny. 

I heard the yellow head and bird girl protest in surprise

I heard the yellow head and bird girl protest in surprise. At that moment, I decided something.

I will run. 

--------

I ran all the way home, and I feel like I'm about to die. My lungs feel like they are about to burst and even though I tried to breath, something stopped me from breathing. I put a hand over my head and groaned, collapsing. 

Goodness, I almost forgot about my injury, huh? After slowly steadying my heartbeat, I sighed and slumped on the couch. 

I opened my phone and searched for a certain phone number. After a while, I dialed the number.

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

...

"What do you need." a girly voice said, making me flinch. I slowly breathed out and hesitated.

"Hey. Can you get me more cookies?" I asked, trying to be serious. 

"Chocolate chip?" the same voice asked again. I smiled.

"Yep! Thanks.... Crystal."

I ended the call, shaking my head in disappointment. 

So, Crystal is never going to open up, huh?

Chapter 1 END

+Extra+

???'s POV

I slid my phone back in my pocket, reading the message.

Okay, so the next target is Y/N L/N.

Poor girl. She was pretty.

-------------

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter!

I'll make it longer for the other chapters <3