What Happened Again?

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Any of you..

Is there any one of y'all that would like to interfere with a fight between a retired Taekwondo fighter and a amateur who practiced skills for 1 month? 

No, probably not. 

This fight was so easy to predict, Taehun is going to win, and Hobin would lose. 

After the me-running-away incident, I became more cautious about coming out of home, so I basically spent most of my days watching newtube. Guess what..? I found out that the kids that were getting beaten up and threatened were actually new newtubers called Viral Hit. Viral Hit is a channel that finds bullies and beats them up. It's pretty fun to watch.

Even though I was a V-log and episode newtuber, I liked watching action newtubers. Those videos were fun and interesting, and it seemed like the stress inside me would fly away. 

So, that's how I found out about why they were getting beaten up. Turns out, in one of their videos, they talked about fighting a bully called 'Taehun Seong'. This just made me laugh the crap out of me. 

Anyways, back to the current situation. 

I decided to come and see what was going to happen, so here I was, in front of the boy's bathroom, staring at Taehun on the ground, knocked out. 

The important here is that Taehun is knocked out. I have never seen an amateur beat a pro fighter in my life before. 

And here they were, Hobin and Snapper, massaging Taehun's legs. After realizing what has just happened, I managed to squeal out a small exclamation. 

"H..How..?" I asked, catching the boys' attention. 

"Um, it's a long story, but-" Hobin couldn't finish his words.

"Just why the hell are you in front of the boy's bathroom?" Taehun asked, suddenly awake. Flushing red, I waved my hands in front of my face.

"I-it's not like that!" I shouted, looking up towards the ceiling. After a pause, Taehun continued to speak. 

"And what the hell are you two doing?" 

"EEK!" a surprised squeal came from both Hobin and Snapper. 

"Um.. uh so!" "I can explain!" "This guy massaged your leg more than I did!" 

Soon enough, Taehun grabbed Hobin's neck. 

...

"Do you really want me to fuck you up?" Taehun asked to Hobin with a scary expression. I was still standing there, but was forgotten by everyone. 

"I.. I was just worried..!" Hobin blurted out, looking everywhere but at Taehun. 

"..Worried?" Taehun asked, frowning and making a scary expression (again). 

"T-this is.." Hobin handed a watch to Taehun, saying, "yours, right?".

"..I thought it was something you dropped while you were kicking me so I picked it up." 

Hobin reasoned, looking nice for a weird unexplainable reason. The next words made me shocked.

"It looks like it means a lot to you." 

-----------------

Everything after that happened in a blur, and the only thing I could remember was the watch that was 'important' to Taehun. 

I don't know why this feels so important to me, probably because the readers would like me to end up with Taehun, but I felt gloomy for an unknown reason. Since the arcade incident, I've always felt, no, thought  that Taehun was mean, ignorant, and completely lame. However, the face I saw yesterday. 

The mildly hurt expression. Why did it look so... 

Familiar? 

Surely I haven't seen him before. I couldn't have. Or..

Do I know him?

My thoughts flowed around in my head, and they whispered one word.

Friend's Name. 

Friend's Name. Friend's Name. Friend's Name. Friend's Name. Friend's Name. Friend's Name. Friend's Name. Friend's Name. Friend's Name. Friend's Name. Friend's Name. 

No...

No! 

It's not F/N, it can't be. I understand with logic that Taehun can't be possibly related to F/N, but my stupid guts are telling me that I saw him somewhere related to F/N. 

Funeral? F/N's school? I couldn't think of anything even though my brains were working at their highest level. 

....

Nah, this is all an assumption. 

I can't trust my guts. 

I'll go with logic.

------------

+Extra+

...

"Were getting closer to you.." ?? smiled, and stroked a picture of a beautiful girl with h/c hair and e/c eyes. 

"I wan't to see you soon!" 

....

"Y/N."

----------

Sorry for the incredibly short chapter again! 

I will try my best to update sooner. 

Thanks! Bye~