Woah.

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Ep 20

"Ouch, that hurts." I said, looking in the door to Eul's classroom, witnessing a terrifying but funny scene. 

Yes, I am watching Hobin being surrounded by 17 year olds, one year younger than me and Hobin, but evidently taller. 

I was wondering whether or not I should help, when I suddenly got pushed in by a student I've never seen before. I fell down, head first, and I felt my nose getting squished on the ground. 

"Fuck this shit.." 

I said as everyone turned around to look at me. For once, all of the people in the  classroom did not speak, they were pretty much pitying me. This was unbearable. Plus, to make things worse, Hobin, Snapper, and Eul remembered me, apparently. 

I quickly stood up and glared up at the younger bullies, muttering something very rough. 

Soon, the younger grade students started snickering at me. 

I wanted to hide somewhere. 

Groaning, I decided to take action. 

"Hey." my voice rang out loud and clear. 

"Could you all please stop?" my words soon reached the bullies' ears, and soon enough, they all started staring at me. 

I took a deep breath and continued.

"You're clearly making them uncomfortable." 

...

"Pfft.. Sorry, I didn't know we were making you uncomfortable~" one of the younger grade students said, exaggerating the last part to mock Hobin, as well as me. 

'I better Sangwoo them.'  I thought as I growled and glared up at the students. 

"Hey, say that aga-" I had to stop when I saw a certain someone behind Hobin.

It was the readhead in my class.

----------

"Uh, hi." 

The conversation was flowing into an awkward direction as Hobin, Snapper and Eul all didn't know much about me. 

After pauses and moments of silence, I spoke once more.

"Don't let them harass you guys."

Silence.

"Y'know.. yeah?" 

Silence again. 

After staring at the ground for 5 minutes, I stood up to take my leave. 

"Uh, so, like.." I trailed off once more, nervously looking at the trio, not knowing the right words to say. "Basically, what I mean is.." I hesitated. "..Just ignore those stupid bastards, because you guys are way better! Okay?" I yelled out, a blush of embarrassment forming on my face. 

At this, I could clearly see the trio's expressions brightening. Ignoring this, I quickly left them there, trying my best to hide my embarrassment. 

----------

Lotdonald's is a great place to eat. Cheap food and beautiful worker? Yes, just yes. Recently, I've been kind of worried about the pretty worker because of this.. person.  However, I stopped worrying as soon as I saw him trying to give good to a stray cat on my way home. He looked like a sumo player, which was the thing that scared me, but now, I can clearly see that he has no bad intentions. 

Anyways, he's here, again, looking at the worker, but who cares, it's none of my business. 

Lotdonald's is a great place to eat. 

Except for the fact that two beautiful girls are fighting. 

Shit. 

Why are they here, anyways? I really wanted to scream and cry, hit myself and leave this place. 

"She asked you.." I suddenly heard a voice. Oh no. Here it comes. "If I looked pretty." 

Please kill me.

----------

A/N

HELLO GUYS IM BACK <3

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, AND I PROMISE ILL SPEED UP THE UPDATING

I need to catch up to chapter 70, after all. >:( 

sorry for the long wait, and thank you for reading!

Ask, tell, or message me anything you'd like to happen in this fanfic! 

I'll try to get to the backstories faster. Thank you~